Thursday, May 21, 2009

Adam LOST!!!

I found out this news on Thur morning while at work... started to google as I couldnt wait till tonite to learn who would be crowned American Idol... but the results were not to my preference... *sOb* I was hoping that Adam would be the next Idol but this was not to be.... somehow, Kris had more supporters... *siGh* So disappointing when it was obvious who the better performer was...

I went home and started watchin Idol on Star World at 8pm and Adam's performance with Kiss and Queen was jus phenomenal... fantastic... outrageous... he was so much stronger in vocals compared to Kris... *siGh* I guess the American voters jus didnt like Adam and the only reason I could come up with is becos he is GAY!!! Anyway, I continued watching Idol on Channel 5 at 10pm again... and while watching I was msging Jessica and we were goin on n on about how Adam could have lost... *ArGh*

Was supposed to force myself to sleep but couldnt so I started taking pics of Toby & Tamy who were lazing on our bed... :)




Tamy getting all cosy and slpy.... :)



I also msged Angie askin her how she was and when she was goin to deliver Natalie... Finally I took this pic and sent it to Jessica & Angie... Wishing them good nite~

0 comments: