Sunday, May 24, 2009

~ Lazy Sunday ~

Apart from the lashing that Tamy received yesterday afternoon, we basically had nothing to do after reachin home from Shu's wedding lunch yesterday... while I was updating my blog, I heard this "kok kok" sound coming from outside so after the 2nd sound, I went out to check where that sound was coming from. Low and behold.... the minute Tamy saw me walking out, she leopard crawled to hide under the coffee table... *arGh!*

The minute I realised that the sound was coming from my new pair of GOLD SHOES it got me fuming!!! She dare chew on my shoes even when we were at home. Garry was nappin on the sofa with Toby while i was in the study and there she was happily chewing on my shoes!! The same pair of shoes that I had to replace cos she destroyed the 1st pair which was worn twice!!! I didnt even bother checking the damages she made this time and immediately went to her and started whacking!!! Wat she did reali got me so mad I almost lost my head!!

I threw her into her playpen n took out the destroyed pair of gold shoes and started scolding her n slapping her butt! ArGh!~ Nothing can explain how angry I was with her cos she knew that it was a wrong thing to do and yet she did it... too bored? or simply asking for trouble... after I cooled down, she came to me as always and started kissing me... some sort of an apology? I dunno... 1 min i can be so angry with her and the next I feel so bad cos of the whacking I gave her... *siGh*

Anyway, she was sittin next to me on the sofa as we were watching tv... I was rubbin her belly and the next thing I knew, she was slouching on the sofa like this... hahahaha.... and as she was slouching, I tink she got comfy and sleepy at the same time as she was trying so hard to keep her eyes open... :)



I woke up around noon today and started lazing the day again as we had no plans till the evening :) As it was too hot to go out, Garry bought lunch back and we ate while watching CSI :) I love this show... hehehe.... and I love it that it's 2 full hours every sunday :)


Garry did abit of gardening on his only 2 pots of plants in the house and while he was doing it, our next-door neighbour came home and as always, Toby started barking at her... dunno wat's wrong with this boy... always barking at her and the yakult auntie and practically most of the people who stands waiting for the lift... *siGh*




After the gardening and barking, it was pic taking time...

My Darling Boy :)



My Little Precious :)




Tamy looking all grumpy jus before she fell asleep :)



Apart from sleeping, Tamy also loves getting rubs & massages and she would always end up lying on her back or sideways whenever we rub her stomach... recently she has learnt that if she scratches us when we stop rubbing, we would continue rubbin her belly.... :)

Massage Session with Daddy :P




Met up with my In-laws around 6+ in the evening for dinner at Sakura located at the Science Center. I wouldnt say that it was fantastic even though there was quite a range of food... but most of it wasnt to my liking... mayb bcos it was arranged in a very messy manner... as it was a schooling & working day tmw, we had no further plans and came straight home...

As always, Toby & Tamy were delighted to have us back home and shortly after the kissed and licked us, they started playing with each other... One of their favourite or rather Toby's favourite game is tug of war... but Tamy always gives in to korkor cos he's a bully and will tug hard whenever she tries to snatch the toy away... the only time Toby gets a good tug is when he's playing with Ebi or Tommy... Today's 1 of the rare times when Toby gives in to Tamy... :)




Shortly after, Garry gave Tamy her favourite ride around... when he 1st did this to her months back, she always had this worried look and clings on to his as she was scared of falling but now she enjoys her rides and seems very relaxed... :)


Oh my~ She looks so rounded in the 1st pic... hehehe... :P




She even looks as if she would fall asleep on Garry's back anytime... hehehe... guess it's gonna be bedtime soon for all of us... :)

0 comments: