Monday, January 12, 2009

What a weekend this has been....

The weekend went by well... we went back to Hougang without the furries last weekend as we had to get some stuffs for CNY and thought that it would be too much of a hassle of the 2 rascals came along... so they stayed home and nuah the whole day... while the both of us went CNY shopping!~ :)

No~ we didnt go get the goodies that I mentioned about... instead, we bought these... hahaha... I feel as if I'm starting to live in some mini garden... All the plants were re-potted and adorned with CNY deco by Gardener Lee... kekeke... somehow I tink when we grow old and when it's time for him to retire, he'll make a fine gardener and we might even have a mini garden of our own :)






I particularly like this deco... since I had a part in making them... mummy bought the deco but it wasnt folded n the embosed parts werent taken apart yet... so we sat down n patiently did it... I'm amazed that I managed to even complete one... hahaha... :)



Another thing that we decided to start at the beginning of the year was to try the Tengkat service by some caterers... did some research n decided that Neo Gardens would be the 1st that we'd try... Today marks the 1st day of the 10 day trial service for their Tengkat service...


We had chicken soup with barley n tau ke and fried xiao bai cai with carrots...



And there was fried fish slice cooked with leek and black pepper potatoes...



Tada~ The dinner portion for 2....



Hmmm... I wasnt blown away by the dishes tonite... abit disappointed as there wasnt any meat dish today... I'm more of a meat n seafood person... hence the disappointment... apart from that, it was a pretty decent serving... simple n tasty... :) Looking forward to tomorrow's delivery... I hope that there'll at least be chicken.


Went to the doc n didnt go to work today as I still have the persistent flu that's been bugging me since the beginning of this year. What a way to start the new year man~ Now, there is also sore throat and cough to go along with the block nose *siGh* Since I stayed home, I took the opportunity to bath the 2 rascals cos they were dirty n stinky... :(

Both were kinda notti today... Tamy poo-ed behind the sofa this morning jus as Toby was about to go down for his morning walk and as Mr Lee went to check out where the stench came from n to clear the poo, Toby couldnt wait and pee-ed on the floor. As he was crouching to close to the floor, he managed to wet himself and made a mess... HoRRibLE!! So, he got confined in the toilet for a pretty long while and Tamy got a spanking from Mr Lee and "jailed" in her playpen...

By the time I was done bathing them, it was close to 5pm or so... *siGh* the day jus pass so fast especially when u're nt at work... Here's my 2 babies lookin all clean and smelling nice~ :) And also, feeling slpy cos I disrupted their afternoon nap by bathing them... hahaha... :Þ



Toby looks reali grumpy n angry in these pics n Tamy is her usual dopey self... hahah...



At least, my precious boy is warming up to the cam now... :) As for Tamy, I dunno what the hell she's thinking by being in that neck crunching pose with tt goofy face... hahah... :)



It's back to work tmw and I hope I recover before CNY... jus the tot of going back to work makes me sicker *siGh* Thank god for good buddies in office man or else the hours would feel longer~ Come to think of it, this week will be a long one for me since there is OT on sat once again! *HmPf!* Sick n tired of it...

I shall look forward to Sat nite's reunion dinner cum Grace's bday celebration with the girls, Toby & Tamy's grooming on Sunday (jus in time for CNY) as well as last min shopping for goodies and oranges and not forgeting my date with Lobang Queen and Boss on Monday for our hair appt... heheh... wow~ I'll be doing my pedi on tue nite and den on fri nite my mani... den it's CNY oredi... so fast... tsk tsk tsk... :)

0 comments: