Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a headache it was....

In my previous post, I said that I decided on Toby & Tamy's CNY apparel and even confirmed getting it... well... things didnt turn out as I expected. I was informed yesterday that there had been a mistake and that there wasn't any Size 4 left for the Gold Furry Kua... Oh My!~ Imagine my disappointment man :(

Thea and I decided on this Kua and we were disappointed that there wasnt any stock left... we had to look for an alternative... as I didnt reali fancy the other costumes much, I decided to let Toby re-use his old CNY outfit from last year again...

This was wat Toby was going to use...



I didnt want to get the Red Furry Cheongsum cos it defeated the purpose if Toby didnt have a similar outfit and so ,I decided to get a similar outfit for Tamy to match his blue one and this was to be the replacement. Not as nice as the 1st set but wat the heck...



As Thea also couldnt get her hand on the Gold Furry Kua, she finally decided to get this for Fluffy... :)

After all the disappointments, headaches and decisions I had to make the whole of yesterday and today, I received an sms from the seller this evening while I was having my dinner. She said that she miraculously found a Size 4 Gold Fury Kua amidst her stock and asked if I wanted it!!! AAArrrggghhhhahahahaha.... :)

OMG!! Imagine how excited, shocked and happy I was at the same time man~ Even though I had oredi paid for the red top for Tamy, I decided to go ahead and grab the Furry Kua N Cheongsum as well... hahaha... :) Jus bcos I reali liked it so much and that it's hard to find nice CNY clothes for them... kekekek... I'm jus so happy... the good new reali made my day!!~ :) Hehehe....

Well... tat's wats making me happy n forgettin how sucky the Tengkat food is... Check out what I had for dinner the yesterday and earlier today... :(


Wednesday's Dinner - Brown color rice with abit of lup ching n tiny bits of chicken, some kind of bitter vege and some pork.... : Oh and there was Cheng Tng which is still sitting in the fridge...




This was wat I had today... Bitter gourd soup, Hot dog in tomato sauce, Egg omelette and Cai xin... Bleah~ boring cheapo food... not even worth $10...




Judging from the kind of food I've been having the last 4 days, I decided to meet up with Zhi after work tomorrow and she'd be bringin me for some Korean cuisine... YuMMY!! Kim Chi here I come... kekeke... Garry's going to his colleague's plc for a mini house-warming... so tmw's food would be left hanging outside till we get back... I wouldnt worry too much cos I'm pretty sure it's nothing fantastic tt will blow your mind away...


I'm jus hoping for next week to be done so that we dun have to continue with the Tengkat Service from Neo Garden... probably try another one... Any recommendations pple? Anyone tried nice n reasonable priced Tengkat service? Let me know ya... hehehe... One things for sure, one can order the buffet from Neo Garden but NEVER their Tengkat service...

0 comments: