Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happie Happie Happie... :)

Well... the day started well... more so becos yesterday ended well.... why? Cos I received good news from Angie... :) She msged me slightly after 10.30pm and said "Hey Godma-to-be! It's fonna be a girl :) Woo hoo~ :) I read her message and couldnt help feeling happy and excited at the same time. Not only becos her 2nd baby is a GIRL but bcos I'm gonna be her Godma... YeAh!!! :) Hehehe...

Angie wanted a girl and now she's been blessed with one... We were all hoping that it'll be a girl too though each time she asks me I'll always say it'll be a boy.... ahahaha.... :) Anyway, congrats mummy... Now we can start shopping for girly things liao... kekeke... OopS~

Another thing that's made me happy today is that I've finally decided to get a new set of CNY clothes for my 2 babies instead of getting only for Tamy since Toby has his blue kua from last year... :) After much dilemma, between this pink cheongsum and another cheongsum, I've decided to get matching outfits for the both of them....

Though I like this pink cheongsum, I felt that it won't match Toby Gold Kua... not grand enaf... kekeke... :P



In the end, I've decided to get this set of CNY Apparels for the kids for this year... :) Hehehe...



And becos Thea would be tagging her order with mine, I will get FOC delivery of the apparels. The schedule is kinda hectic for them and they would only be able to come over to our place on 24th Jan at 2pm for the fitting... But its ok with me since she'll be bringing 1 size smaller and 1 size bigger jus in case the sizing doesnt fit... hehehe... YiPPy!!~ :) So looking forward to get my hands on their clothes on the 24th... :)

0 comments: