Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy like a bumble bee.... :)

I would think that this weekend is the busiest weekend I've had since Christmas~ So many things to get n prepare but within such a short period of time... weekend was even shorter as I was working on Sat and could only start looking for CNY clothes after OT.

After OT, I went with Angie and Jessica to BHG to get... our TAMAGOTCHI!!!



Hahaha.... there is a latest version of Tamagotchi in the market that allows u to keep 3 pets at a time and u can even infrared to play games or get married!! Wats more, u can even send yr pets for holidays... hahaha... we decided to switch the device on at the same time together but as we each had to choose our own unique 5-letter family which is unchangeable, we decided to tink and choose wisely and switch it on on tues when i return to work... we can be so bo liao at times.... next to psycho to get this is Priya... :) hiak hiak hiak...


Anyway, I met up with Garry at Cityhall on sat and we made our way to MSQ and to 1 shop in particular :) I've been getting clothes from this shop a few times apart from shopping at Robinsons and Marks and Spencer... hehehe... It's a joy being able to find clothes that you like and that can fit you :)

My intention was to browse through the shop to see wat new buys they had and didnt expect myself to leave that place with 2 bags and $430 poorer... hehehe.... I must say apart from the jeans, the rest of the stuff I bought is not something that I would usually buy not to mention wear... kekeke... :) Hopefully, it'll not make me look weird... hehehe... these are my stash from the shopping spree on sat... :)

Imagine!~ I managed to find shoes in my feet size even at this shop... :)



I bought this black 3/4 pants cos I felt the cut looked reali nice on me... kekek... doesnt emphasise much of my elephant thighs... :) Had no intention of gettin jeans initially and this was like the last piece of item i tried and decided to get after spending almost 2 hours at that shop decidin on my other buys :)



Next, comes these 2 tunics... kekeke... :) I had been looking at the one with flower prints the minute i walked into the shop... somehow something abt tt top keeps grabbin my attention. Had no intention of gettin tt in the 1st plc cos its so unlike me... Flowers? White frilly lace? 3/4 sleeve?

In the end I decided to jus give it a try together with the jeans (tried the top with leggins at first and i couldnt stop laffin... 1st time i wore leggins n I felt like Robinhood Men in Tights) It looked kinda funny to me initially and made me look fatter cos of the frills at the bottom as well as the A-line cut... thankfully, the lady boss (Joanne) suggested that I try it on with a belt and she helped me adjust everythin and after awhile, it didnt look that bad... I Hope~ hahah.... :)

I also kept looking at the black tunic with mandarin collar... I decided to give it a try and felt that this top was able to carry 2 looks... formal n semi casual depending on wat u wear it with... the material is reali cooling too... which is why though its long sleeve, I decided to get it as well... hahaha... :)



This next top caught my eye the min I walked into the shop and it's one of the 1st items I tried during my 2 hrs there... It's satin and has a lace border around the base of the blouse... another so not me top rite... kekek... gave it a try together with the 3/4 pants and it looked so so at 1st... but as the top was very loose, it once again made me look fatter... hehee... Joanne said to try it with the belt... and WAHLA!! It looked better. In fact, it reali made alot of difference... This became the 1st item on the list... :P



This last piece is a shocker!!~ To me and everyone else... my 1st DRESS!!! Hahaha... :)



Can U imagine, apart from my school uniform n my wedding gown, I've never owned a dress... and for this to be my 1st one is a real shocker... why? Thought it's in black (which is the color that I tend to get clothes in most of the time), it's shocking bcos it has sequins, satin and most of all LACE!!! For a person who doesnt like Lace, there is a hell of a lot of lace for this dress... hahahah... :P But smehow, I like how it looks... and though its so formal and i know i wont have many opportunities to wear it, I decided to get it still... hehehe.... :)

A closer look at THE dress... hahaha.... :)



And so, these are my buys on sat... :) some of which I will be using for CNY :)



After that I met up with the girls for dinner and to celebrate Grace's bday at Pearl River Palace... the food I must say was good... the fish and prawns are delicious.... basically everything was good... even the desert... :) I hitched a lift from Lian Hoon back to Hougang to fetch Tommy and to get the car since he was goin for grooming with Toby & Tamy today...

Decided to go for car wash as the car was so dirty... kekeke... Tommy's 1st car wash experience... he looked kinda scared, worried but curious at the same time... :)






We brought all 3 of them for grooming this morning. Was supposed to be there by 11am cos our appt was at 11am, 12 and 1pm but as there was a chain accident involving 4 cars along PIE jus before the TPY exit, we were slightly late. Reached RPP around 11.20am and saw Emma being groomed by marc at that time. Tt girl was so cute, she was shivering on Marc's table and kept turning to look at us tinking that it was her mummy... kekek...

I left instructions with Chris on how I wanted them groomed... Tommy will have a shave down leaving only 3mm of fur since his fur grows super fast. For Toby, I wanted Marc to retain his eye lashes and the length of the tip of his eyebrow, shave the top short and try to retain the volume on Toby's legs as well as maintain the length of his skirting as I wanted to grow it back to how it used to be when we 1st went to RPP.... the lang sai legs n long flowy skirting... regreted changin groomers back then... *siGh* As for Tamy, apart from hafin the exact same cut as Toby, I wanted Marc to even out her eye lashes as 1 side has no more lashes (it smehw disappeared).

While waiting for Chris to update their card, I turned to see hw he groomed emma's leg... :) Marc had to stop a couple of time to talk to her n tell her that it wasnt her mummy who was watchin her... kekek... after everything, we left for lunch and to buy CNY goodies... while we were almost done getting the boxes of oranges and goodies, Chris called us ard 2.30pm to say that all 3 of them would be ready in an hours time... so off we went to send my MIL and her barang barang home, before bringin back our stuff and den back to RPP to fetch the furries... as always, I'm happy with the end results for all 3 of them... :) and the 3 of them were happy to see us once again...

A pic of Toby and Tamy taken a few days ago before they went for grooming... :)



And this is how they look like now... pics dun do justice cos i was using my HP to take the pics as I was too lazy to get the cam... :P also cos they were playing and the fan was blowing tt's why they look kinda messy... Promise to take better pics of them soon... in their CNY clothes :)




It's been a very long and tiring day for me today, I've been out since 10.30am this morning running errands and doing so many things... there wasnt any rest at all... so much buying to prepare for the coming CNY... I'm glad that I'll be on leave tmw... doing my hair with my 2 kakis... I still cant decide wat color I should do... Hmm... guess I'll decide later bah~

Next week will be a busy week too... apart from my hair appt tmw, there is pedi on tue nite and mani on fri nite... tsk tsk~ didnt manage to book a slot to do both mani n pedi this time round so have to spilt it into 2 sessions... but I'm ok with this since pedi normally lasts longer than mani anyway... kekeke... I guess Garry will have to bath the furries on sun while i supervise this time round... wouldnt wanna spoil the mani before CNY... kekeke.... :) Gotta get some rest liao... meeting my kakis at 10am... dun wanna be late... hahah... :)

0 comments: