Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Fa Gao Disapperaed!!~

Dinner last nite was FANTASTIC!!! The best I've had for a long time... why? Cos there were my fav prawns... and they were huge!! :) We steamed prawns and fish that Garry collected from his fren earlier in the day and we also bought roast chicken thigh... YuMmy!!




Our own mini reunion dinner with all the delicios food... *sLurP* :)



This is another of Mr Lee's masterpiece @ home apart from his mini garden... :) We bought some of the stuff last weekend and my SIL delivered the Nian Gao n Fa Gao together with the leeks to me last nite... so this is the final piece of everything in place... It's customary for us to display all these item to usher in good luck, health n prosperity :)




Amongst all these, I love eating the Fa Gao most!! :) This year, I realised that I wasn't the only one who loves eating it... TOBY loves it too and he together with Tamy ate my whole Fa Gao that was on display on my console... :(

It happened when we went for lunch yesterday... Toby had his eyes on it the moment we woke up and he kept loitering around that area and smelling it... when he tot that we weren't lookin, he would stand on his hind legs n stretch himself to smell the Fa Gao n I caught him waggin his tail at the same time... Jus before we left for lunch, I took a look at the console and told Garry to push the Fa Gao inner.

When we came back from lunch about an hour later, I even asked Garry if he thinks the Fa Gao will still be on the plate and he said should be... My oh my oh my.... the minute I stepped into the hse, I caught Tamy chewing on something n forced open her mouth... there stuck on the upper walls of her mouth was My FA GAO!! *sOb* I turned to the console and there was an empty plate where the Fa Gao used to be...



Good thing was that my MIL bought 2 Fa Gaos for us... 1 for displaying another for me to eat cos she knew I loved eating it... now that 1 is gone, I had to take the other out for display *soB* There goes my Fa Gao... We have decided to change the position of the Fa Gao this time round. It's not easy for Toby to jump and grab is as there is a pot of money plant on the floor on this side of the console... :P



Because of his greediness, Toby's stomach expended and became extremely bloated!! :( He felt tired and lethargic and didnt walk around much. After his bath, he kept sleepin and sleeping... The same went for Tamy... I tink she didnt eat much of the Fa Gao as her stomach wasnt as bloated as Toby's. But becos of this, we decided not to feed the both of them anything the whole day! *siGh* I tink Toby's having problem digesting wat he gobbled up.

We woke up this morning and I started touching his belly and it was still bloated... I hope he'll be alrite after he poos everything out... Garry said that Tamy's poo was very sticky n it stuck onto the toilet floor... tsk tsk tsk... Tts wat u get for being greedy~ Anyway it's Chu Xi today and I'll be off for my reunion dinner with my in-laws tis evening and then I'll be heading down to Hougang for Round 2... hahaha... :) Cant wait for tmw to come... den I'll get to use all my new stuffs... kekeke... Here's wishing everyone GONG XI FA CAI!! :)

0 comments: