Monday, January 19, 2009

One down three to go...

Woke up ard 8.40am as I was supposed to meet up with my dearies at 10am at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station but I was so tired that I lazed in bed longer than expected... kekeke... :P in the end took a cab down to meet them and was 30min late... Ah rene was oredi there waiting even though she was 15min late... hehehe... :) den we waited for boss to come... :)

We then headed for brunch at the market and den headed down to the salon to get out hair done... I'm glad the 3 of us finished almost the same time... or rather ah rene was done 1st and then winnie and I about the same time...

I'm pleased with the end results of the rebonding... we started around 11.30am or so and left the place slightly after 3.30pm... 4 hours is the norm I take in a salon whenever I rebond/color my hair... kekek... this time round I didnt rebond the whole head cos the stylist, Peggy, said that the lower half of my hair was still very straight and then I should jus do the top part... I agreed to that as I didnt want to much chemicals on my head since I was oso gonna be coloring my hair :)

The rebonding and treatment was good but I'm a tiny winy bit disappointed with the color cos it didnt turn out the color it was supposed to be. I tink it's bcos the color wasnt left long enaf cos I know my hair takes a longer time to absorb. Instead of becoming a very dark shade of purple, it turned out brownish with a tinge of purple... :( but at least it beats having light brown hair anytime... :)

All in all, there was good company, lots of discussions and laughter while gettin our hair done :) I tink I might go back to do some hair treatment next time, if there is kakis la... if not den i'll jus go back to Rebecca to do treatment... :)

After that we headed down to Raffles City as Serene wanted to look for a red top and Winnie wanted to get her brows plucked... As Winnie only managed to book an appt at Bobby Brown at 5.30pm, we walked around looking for Serene's top... my my my... tis girl can be very fussy... kekeke... while walking at Dorothy Perkins, I came across this top that I kinda like and could match it with my 3/4 pants I bought the other day. So while Winnie had her brows done, Serene accompanied me back to DP so that I could give the top a try...

After 2 rounds of tryin, and being me, as I couldnt decide which color to get, I decided to get both since there was a 15% discount for payment under OCBC card... TSK!!! Who's supposed to look for a top and who ended up buyin sia... hahaha... Anyway~ this is the top that I bought and in 2 colors that no one has ever seen me in or expect that I will get... actuali purple have la but rarely n not in such a bright shade... kekeke... :) Tis year I tink I will HUAT big big liao... cos I'm buying clothes tat is SO not me and to top it up, the red top will make me look like a red chai ki walking around... hahahah... :)



As we were all famished, Serene recommended this steamboat place, Raja Inn, located at Tiong Bahru Plaza... kekeke... it's value for money... and I find much beta than Chong Qing~ kekeke... it's cheaper, has free flow of ice lemon tea/barley/lime and there is even desert... CHOCOLATE FONDUE!! YuMmY!!! We we so full that Winnie had a headache... kekeke... :)

Wat more can I ask for, great company + great food and each of us onli had to pay $23.50... Tink I'll go there one day with Garry and anyone who likes steamboat as much as me... :) Thanks to Winnie and Ah Too for a lift to Jurong East Mrt Station :) Heheh... Kinda sad that it's almost the end of the day and it's back to work tmw :( but good thing is that there's CNY to look forward to and I'll be happier cos I'll be on a long break... Took leave on Chu San and Chu Si so onli need to return on Fri... hehehe...

Well... now that my hair's done, there's jus 3 more things to prepare before CNY... that's to get my pedi done tmw, mani done on fri and supervise the bathin of Toby & Tamy on Sunday before we head off for our reunion dinner on Sunday nite... :) Hmm... I've yet to think of wat color to do my nails in... Hopefully I'll be able to decide by tomorrow... :)

0 comments: