Thursday, January 22, 2009

~*~ My Charming & Sweet Duo ~*~

I decided to get similar CNY clothes for the 2 furkids this year... This year would Tamy's 1st CNY with us... :) There was so much problems getting this set of clothes for them... 1 minute the seller says haf stock for both of them, next she tells us there isnt stock for Toby's size... den when I've made payment for another top for Tamy, shw says she has stock for Toby *SiGh* In the end I decided to get this set for them as well... :) hehehe....







Well, this is the top that I bought for Tamy when I thought that the above one wasnt available. Tis top matches the blue top that Toby had last year and was supposed to use again this year... I tink they both look good in this set as well... Toby looks very nice in bright color :) Now that I have 2 sets of clothes, I cant decide which to let them wear... I guess they'll wear both set on the 2 weekends when my parents n in-laws will be coming over to our place for dinner... :)








I also took some adhoc pics of the 2 furries a couple of nites ago... this is how it is like when they sleep on the bed with us... kekeke... :) It can be rather cramp at time cos they 2 furries love slpin n leaning on us and at time they lie on their back and have all 4 feet in the air... kekeke... :)



0 comments: