Friday, January 23, 2009

Pampering Session :)

One thing I like about CNY is that I get to pamper myself during te festive season :) Apart from rebonding and coloring which I did on Monday, I also went for my pedi session on tues and today, I went for my mani session :) Hehehe...

Initially, I decided to use back the same base color on my fingers as the one I used on my toes and den do maybe 2-3 nail art on each hand... den the manicurist said it might look too cheena and suggested that I do the base in a light shade like pink with glitter on and if i wanted I could add a flower or two.

I thought why not try her suggestion then at least if the color chips off at the edges it might not look obvious... so as she was doin, i made small talk and asked her how long this could last. she said with glitters on it would be rather lasting and removing it can be quite tedious... hahah... tts good.. at least I know my nails can at least last me until chu er.

Anyway, as 2 of my nails broke off within a span of jus 2 days, I had no choice but to stick on nail extension on both fingers. I must say that the whole process was rather interesting as I've neva had fake nails on my finger. Apart from it being slightly thicker than my normal nails, you cant reali tell them apart. Which is good... :) Here's how I did my finger nails this time round... :)


>


I'm reali glad that I went with her suggestion as the final look on my nails look reali nice... n i like bling bling on nails.. kekeke... :) I tink I'm gonna do tis the next round for both my hands and feet but probably with another base color... hmm... maybe a shade of brown? I wonder hw this will look with dark shades though... heheh... :)

CNY is approaching reali soon and I'm looking forward to wearing my new clothes and going for my reunion dinner with both or families... I'm so looking forward to hafin many steamboat sessions... and the best part of it is that I'm ON LEAVE until the 29th!! Yippy! :) Gotta go back to work on fri as we have a cap in the number of days of leave that we can take in a row durin the peak period... well... it beats hafin to go back to work on wed anytime... Here's wishin everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year!! GoNg Xi Fa Cai!! :)

0 comments: