Monday, September 17, 2007

Start of a New Week~~~

Weekend flew by so fast... went for Teresa's hsewarming on sat... before we left, Garry was fidgeting with the cam and took some pics of Toby...



Wei boy ah... Y look so fierce here?



While we were at Teresa's plc, I was happily talkin with the restthat I lost track of time... in the end i was late for my appt to meet my buyer at Sgoon Gardens... Oops... was supposed to meet up at 1.30pm but only left Teresa's plc in Seng Kang at 1.45pm... jialatz man... lucky thing the girl was ok... hehehe..

Anyway went to Ah Seng's kopitiam for drinks after that... wahsay the kopi peng and milo peng is power man... hehehe.... sat there for awhile and again overshoot the timing... was supposed to go fetch Van before fetching the rest to go down to Plaza Sing for our movie... abit kan chiong esp when we were caught in the mini jam along Upper Sgoon Road lor... Reached PS about 4.30pm when our show timing was at 4.20pm... but knowing GV, we were still earli for our movie...

Went into the theatre without gettin any drinks or food... tink we were all rather full lor... hehehe... what show we watched? Hahaha... We finally watched 881!! Nice show but a little to drama bcos of the special effects... but what the hell... nice songs... although more than 1/2 of the movie was in hokkien and I had to practically read the subtitles most of the time, it was worth watching... reali touching la... came out of the cinema with puffy eyes sia... *paisay* hehehe...

There were so many nice songs featured in the movie but the ones i like best are Ji Lang Ji Pwa and Zhui Hou Yi Kou Qi. Though I'm no fan of Hokkien songs but i tink these 2 songs are reali meaningful...

For those who have not watched this movie yet, here are is the
trailer.

My sunday wasn't too bad as well... although I stayed home the whole day while Garry went for a lunch wedding... read my storybook till it was past 1pm den was online for awhile and had lunch, den bath Toby... kekek... looks so clean now... n becos he's so clean, he get's to sleep in our room on the bed with us tonite.... YiPpY!!! N Garry didn't say no wor... hahaha... here's some of the pics I took jus before I slpt... as u can see... the 2 boys eventually dozed off before me....

Our 1st family portrait.




Wah! Slp on our bed until ka kwe kwe wor....




Sleep until so shiok ah....



Opps~ did I get caught snoozing again?!?




Wide awake now....




Ok ok I beta keep my eyes open cos mummy keeps looking at me...




*yAwn* Mummy are you done yet? I wanna join daddy in lala land....




Zzzz....ZZz.....


0 comments: