Monday, September 10, 2007

*+*+* Monday Blues *+*+*

Woke up this morning feeling super tired. Whole body aching and simply couldn't open my eyes... Dar kept wakin me up cos my alarm kept ringing... i was mumbling to him that i was so tired n all n asked how come he wasn't getting up yet... he then said that he was also tired and that he was taking the bus transport... somehow after all the mumblings, we decided not to go to work today... *oOpz*

Chitra msged me and told me that all the systems were down since morning and that it was a waste for me to take MC today... they were not able to do any work and zaini even told some of them to surf the net... most of them were gathering in groups and chattin away... good for them...

Anyway I slept until 11+ and dragged myself up cos had to go see the doc... in the end we couldn't make it in time n so went to see the doc in the afternoon when the clinic opened again during the mid day... got our medicines and most impty MC for the day. As it was still earli for dinner n Dar didnt want to walk around in Lot 1 aimlessly, we decided to go to his brother's plc to visit his mum who is now staying with them...

Only En En and Rui Yi were at home since Wei wei was in Primary 1 and still in school... before reaching the house we went to the nearby bakery and bought some bread n soon kuey for tea... I oso bought Kaya bun for breakfast tmw... when we reached Garry's bro's house... it was jus in time for tea and the 2 rascals were playing with their toys... En En even built a machine gun and a castle with his lego... hahaha...



Managed to capture some shots while we were there.... and my my my.... It's been so long since we saw Rui Yi and she has grown to be such a small little beauty.... kept posing for all the pics... hahaha... En En has grown so much also.... with this haircut he looks like a small jap boy... heheh... handsome handsome... Such a waste that Wei Wei wasn't at home at that time....

















I wonder when will be the next time I see these 2 rascals.... hope it won't be that long though.... then they would look different again... kids reali grow up fast....

0 comments: