Saturday, September 29, 2007

He's finally home~

Papa has finally been discharged from hospital yesterday afternoon and is resting at home now... He's on another weeks MC. At least that beats stayin in hospital... at home can rest properly and watch tv... I am however sad and disheartened that things have come to such a stage and why it all happened in the first place... It's difficult for me to talk to anyone about whats happened besides my mum and Garry who knows what has really happened... but at least there are these 2 who will always share the same sentiments as me... Sorry guys its really too personal for me to share but what I've shared with some of you so far is part of what's happening... no lies or cover-ups... it's part of what my dad's suffering from...

On my way home from a small shopping spree at BHG with Angie after work last nite, I msged Garry to update him on the situation and I didnt expect him to get so affected by what I told him cos it reali dampened his spirits in camp... he was just awarded Best Platoon Sergant and was getting his award at the time when he received the "news"... It's heartening to know that Garry was allowed to come home from camp last nite when he told his PC that something happened at home. No questions asked even. Even though he couldnt do much by then, he still came home just to be with me...Thanks for jus being there, your support and encouragement Darling~

Mummy called this morning and said that she brought grandpa to Dr Tang earlier on bcos of his bloated stomach, the diaorhea he had last week and to check why he is always feeling tired all the time... Dr Tang said that she could give him medication on the bloatedness but she thought it would be better if we sent him to A&E to do an x-ray n check what's wrong as she's worried that it could be that somethig is stuck in the big intestine thats causing all these... since papa is too weak to be driving... we will be sending them to A&E. *SiGh* One come home another gets admitted...

Will be going down to Hougang now... with Toby... till my next update u guys take care...

0 comments: