Tuesday, January 20, 2004

WhAt a DaY TiS hAs BeEn.....

Goodness!!! Cant imagine tt the 2nd half of today turned out to be the most unforgettable incident tt's happened this yr so far.... n the priviledged ones tt had the lead roles were none other than Mdm Anja and Ms Lee!!! Hahah.... Evything went on as normal today until we went out for lunch... kekeke... went opp to my plc to pluck our eyebrows den decided to go buy smething from Mac since madam wanted to eat fast food n den we went back to my place to eat. As we were happily eatin n me happily scoldin max, madam finished most of her fries n was abt to start eatin her fillet... Ms lee was busy concentratin on her ice-cream cone....

Me was happily eatin my fillet n was jus abt to finish it when from the corner of my eyes i say this lump of red thing shoot pass n land partially on Ms Lee's hair n top... wakakaka.... she had jus taken a bite from her fillet when we went aaahhhh.... alamak.... hahah... goodness!!! Neva imagined tt the chiili sauce could actulli shoot as far as tt manz... kekekek..... cldnt tahan n we ended sitting at thr dining table laffin n laffin.... anyway Ms Lee quickly held on to her hair since most of the sauce was on it n madam was like quick quick go to the toilet to wash it off... kekeke.... so both of them went to the toilet n was busily tryin to get th sauce off both her hair n clothe....

Went to get tissue n was like lookin at the comotion in the toilet... kekek.... went up to get roro a tee n told her to take off her top so tt it was easier to wash the stain off... our fren happily took off her top with the door open n was busily washin the smell of her hair n all went i asked her if she wanted to use her top or not? She den said nvm mah no one ard besides van wat n i was like huh? no one? excuse me my grandfather in the living room u noe... n she got a shock n was like huh?! I didnt see him leh... alamak didnt noe... n hurriedly put on the tee i got her... goodness this woman ah... i can faint manz...

The 3 of us then went up n i told her to wash her hair while i dried her top... ended me had to help her wash her hair... jialatz man! 1st time me used the ring my baby got me to wash someone else's hair sia!! kekeke.... managed to get the chilli n garlic smell off her hair but the top was still wet. In the end, we came back to ofc almost 2 hrs later n she wore mummy's tee back... hahah..... waiting for her now cos she busily lookin at her pimples as usual with the aid of my mirror. Hurry! Hurry Woman!! Need to go buy yr mask n den for our manicure n pedicure appt liaos.... Yippy!!! Meetin my baby later in town.... kakaka.... Coming to fetch me home...

0 comments: