Friday, January 09, 2004

...:: MiSuNdErsTanDinG ::...

Happened to chance upon smethings which i felt i shldnt haf.... though it was jus sme misundrstanding it still left an imprint in my mind.... but it's one that might fade away in time... in a way, i guess i was glad tt wat had happened happened... hmmm..... a learning experience for both of us... an experience which enabled both of us to learn more abt one another n understand each other beta. Felt tt smehow, this has also brought the both of us closer... esp now since we noe how each of us tink, feel n all...

Was kinda sad, disappointed, jealous n all when i first chanced upon the incident. Had not expected such an incident to happen to the both of us... felt tt since we've known each other for this long, this wldnt haf happened since he knows wat I've gone thru, my likes and dislikes, my character n temperament, wat i look for n expect from the person i love, wat i'll do n give to the one i love n treasure.... since he oso saw me go thru my last relationship, i presumed tt he shld haf known.... I guess it jus isnt rite to make presumptions even if its from smeone u've known for a period of time. As the saying goes... "Presumptions is the Mother of All Fucked-Ups"

Wateva it is, i'm glad tt things worked out after the conversation we had last nite..... M glad tt the heartaches, tears, doubts, misunderstandings and misconceptions were all cleared and tt things are back to how it was before.... Can't wait for the day to end cos i'll be meeting my baby again...

0 comments: