Wednesday, January 28, 2004

*.*.* MiddLe of tHe wEeK *.*.*

Went back to work yesterday after a long break over the festive period. Hmmmm.... kinda not in the right form to start work sia.... still in the festive mood since xmas was jus not too long ago too... kekek.... seems like the festive mood of last year and all the enjoyment and celebrations were brought over to the start of this year which i tink isn't too good... kekek.... hardly haf the mood to do anything in ofc manz... n to make things worse the weather in the morning is reali killing me! Sooo.... tempted to laze in bed the whole day especially since it was raining and so cooling... kekekek....

Anyway still dragged myself to work n all n lobo-ed my time away after lunch... heee... was to meet my baby after work at Cityhall for dinner... looking forward to meeting him... left ofc n took a cab down but on the way there my blood pressure increased sia... told the driver i wanted to go to Raffles City in the end he brought me to Raffles Place MRT Station! ALAMAK! Winner lor.... at first i tot he exited by Havelock cos he purposely wanted to go by the long way so i continued msgin my baby but when he stopped the cab n me looked up i was like Wat the Heck!!! Repeated to him tt i wanted to go to Raffles City n he gave me tt blur sotong look... wat the fuck... ArGh!!! Told him tt its the one at Cityhall Mrt and he said oh ok... n drove off but still he was mubbling to himself n i kept hearing him say Raffles City...... *siGhz* Give up la!!!

In the end my baby had to wait for me..... reali pissed sia.... but the moment i saw him my mood bcme better.... hee.... started talkin and laffin n things went back to normal... kekeke.... the place where we wanted to go for dinner was closed down so in the end we went to Ponderosa for dinner... hee.... my baby cant eat buffet wor... so wasted... if onli our maria came she would have gone for many more rounds..... Hahaha.... Halfway thru dinner my darling was sayin tt he didnt feel too good n all... Me paid for dinner den we went to Mrs. Field n my baby bought some brownies and me bought some cookies which i brought to work today... heee.....

Walked ard for awhile den bought a watch... wakakak.... a red one! hahah..... walked ard fo a short while den he was like u wanna go home oredi? N i was like Y lehz? U wanna go home huh? N he said yeah dun feel too good.... n i was like ok lor... kinda disappointed tt we had to leave n go home so soon.... was onli 9.30 or so... *siGhz* procastinated for awhile den i was like ok lor den we go home.... hmmm.... though i didnt wanted to but bo pian lor... my darlin reali didnt look too good... was sort of pale... kinda worried tt he wouldnt be able to make it home.... started drizzlin halfway smemore... was tinking if his place was raining or not... hehe.... tot he might faint half-way or so... lucky thing he didnt....

Was woken up by my baby this morning but was surprised tt he was callin me from home... the moment i heard his voice me immediately woke up n knew tt he wasnt feelin well.... my poor baby was hafing high fever n ended with 2 days of MC.... aiyoz.... sayang sayang.... In a way was glad tt we went back earli the nite before or i wld haf felt even more guilty if we went home late n he got more sick bcos of tt.... Hmmm.... called me when he woke up in the afternoon after he called tt stupid boss of his... n i was ok so did he haf anything to comment on yr MC n he was like not reali he jus said ok... but he heard fr Marco tt his boss said tt beginning of the year onli n take MC oredi.... Told him tt since his sickening boss say until like tt n since he knows tt his face was gonna be black n long den might as well go back to the doc on fri to extend his MC.... Stupid Sickening Swine!!! Hear abt him oli me get fed-up!

My dear has been takin his med n slpin the whole day... hope he feels much beta n gets well soon.... Sounds so sick n weak... poor darling.... hmmm.... Me now tinking whether to go to work tmw or not... Volumes rather low n manageable n further more me kinda lazy oso... *siGhz* rather spend the whole day with him.... Hmmm.... we'll see how things goes tmw when i wake up la.... hehehe......

0 comments: