Thursday, January 29, 2004

SuCh A wOnDerFuL WeAThEr......

Heee..... woke up this morning n my room fely Ultra cosy and dark.... HoSay man! It was raining like nobody's business.... kekekek..... N Yes! U're rite manz! Me applied for urgent leave... hahahah........... simply no mood manz! Kekeke.... jialatz la... Slept abt 2am n was kinda shack.... kekek.... contemplated for awhile den msged roro.... tt woman ah... can tell me if i wan save my leave den take MC but if lazy to c doc den den take urgent leave... -=PeNgz=- kekeke.... in the end i decided to take urgent leave instead...

Msged my sup n she was like she's on urgent amal. didnt noe wat the heck tt was. Anyway she told me to inform April so i did n also msged Jymmie.... kekek.... turned out tt Kama n Chitra was on MC, Shiam i knew was on PM leave as she was leaving for Bali.... poor Jymmie actuali wanted to take half-day oso but now tt so many pple not ard he couldnt... Oops!~ Sorrie... heee.... didnt oe u wanted to oso.... kekek... wasa msgin roro n said its like a repeat of the time when we went Bintan.... kekeke.... but wat the heck.... bother so much oso like tt.... so y bother at all.....

Msged my baby tt i wast goin to work today n tt i might go to his place n to call me when he woke up... Jus when i sort of like dozed off, my hp rang..... winner lor... my baby jus woke up n he was like how come today dun want go work? He still didnt sound too good.... fevers gone but he's hafin sore throat n body aches still.... Poor baby... told me not to go over since he would be slpin most of the time n wouldnt be able to accompany me.... furthermore he was stayin too far away.... *SiGhz* Wokie lor.... then I shall c him onli tmw... *sob* *sob* like so long sia.... anyway talked to him for awhile more before he went back to slp.... told him to go c the doc to get lozengers n all for his throat n oso to extend his MC. wakakaka..... so bad manz me.... luan luan teach him to keng.... but then again he is the King of Kengers la..... haha....

Went to msg LianHoon regarding tmw nite's dinner... at first she was like sayin not to go to marina for dinner cos was kinda far. Asked if i wanted to come over to the hawher opp my place instead.... was ok with it but was kinda stupid if i asked Garry to come all the way jus to haf dinner. kekek.... anyway said we'd decide later on.... so in the end we've decided to stick to the original plan of meetin at 7pm and goin to Marina for steamboat... hahaha......

0 comments: