Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Wat a start....

Work was fine today except for alittle bump here n there.... surprisingly managed to do my mails rather fast today... kekek... went out for more than 1.5hr during lunch today. Accompanied Roro to my plc to pluck her eyebrows n den went home... kekek... cldnt decide whether or not to change... was supposed to meet my baby today but he wasnt able to confirm with me the time he was able to meet me... haiz...

Anyway me escapin from hafin to go to the nite wake with my parents today. kekek... kinda bored since i had nothing to do there... was there last nite n lucky thing cheche jasmine was there too.... hmmm.... poor her got scolded by her grandpa... feel so sad to see him so old... n hafin to lose his wife after being together for more than like 50yrs... wonder wat its gonna be like.... must be reali heart-wrenching n all manz... can image the agony, sadness and lonely one will haf to go thru... losing smeone u love so much must be as painful as losing a part of yrself. Afterall, if u've been with tt love one for so long he/she would have been like a part of u oso.... sad manz...

Went home kinda late yesterday n my baby was so tired he slpt earli even though he took a nap after reaching home after work.... hmmm.... tink me like keepin a piggy manz... kekeke... but poor thing oso la... stupid damm boss of his giving him enaf of problems and headaches... such a sucker man! Told roro n anja wat his boss said n did n they were like ask him to quit la! wat for work for such a boss.... roro was like he's doin all tt on purposes wan la... all out to eat him... cant help but agree fully with them... Stupid swine! makin things difficult for my baby... HnG!!!

Anyway was msgin Yong yuan on my way home n fond out the truth behind wat Chris said abt him being married n all... Suck a loser... was tellin jymmie abt it and he was like he tellin it to u jus cos he wanna spike u is it? I cant be bothered manz... spike or not it doesnt matter to me since he doesnt mean much to me now... anyway yongyuan told me tt the ger was onli his gf n she was like onli 17 or so n the most they're together would be a month... Ha! On top of tt the losers jobless again... Ha! Expected wan la... he good for tt! It's is specialty... not different... tts him n he'd neva change. Congrats to tt ger whose stuck with tt sucker manz... Hope she finds the real him before it gets too late... hahah.... For me, I've found my baby who means so much too me... neva haf i been happier than wat i m now....

YippY! My darlin jus called me not too long ago n said tt he was done. Tot he called to tell me tt he was goin home first before meetin me... kekek... but actualli he onli called to say he was done... kekek... Sotong-head! Heee.... anyway he too decided tt it was best tt he go home first den meet me... tink it was beta tt way.... haha... den he'd be able to bath n all before meeting me... yeAh! but the the thing now is wat time he'll be able to meet me n where.... -=PeNgz=- now cant decide whether to wait for him in ofc or go home first... but if i go home den i'll haf to hide in my room... or else confirm kena drag to go to the songka... aiyoz....

0 comments: