Wednesday, January 14, 2004

....I'M bROKe....

*sob* *sob* cant wait for payday... pathetically broke oredi manz... *siGhz* Tink I can faint... So many things to buy, so much bills to pay and on top of all these, CNY's jus next week... alamak.... meaning tt i've gotta bao AngPows for my parents... gheez... how much poorer can I get manz.... Somebody save me~~~~

Met up with zhi to get her stuffs den proceeded for dinner at checkers last nite... super shack manz n its not bcos of the shoppin or walkin but cos me had to visit the toilet so many times. Goodness!! Me actuali went to the loo 6 times yesterday! I can jus lock myself in the loo lor... arGh... terrible manz... feel super tired and weak... haiz... my baby went for his frenz wedding dinner n I didnt get to talk to him until he got home... hmmm.... took a nap while waiting for his call.... got woken up by YiHong after awhile so ended up talkin to him....

Aiyoz poor guy man.... he sounded so heart-broken n all... tried consolin him as best as I could but it seemed like it wasnt of much help oso.... por guy... if I was him I wld haf felt the same way too... in a way I guess I could understand how he felt n all... *siGhz* hope he gets over this soon... reali wish him the best.... was talkin to him when my baby msged me.... HmpF! This guy ah... told him to call me when he got home n he cld reply ok but ended msgin me instead

YiHong was like your boyboy msg u oredi tink u beta go call him back... I was like u sure u ok or not? N he said yeah after sometime lor... told him not to take too long a time n to call me if he wanted to talk or wateva n he was like yeah ok.... ended the call shortly n my baby called me... kekeke.... Missed talking to him the whole day wor.... *siGhz* Cant wait for friday to come so me can meet him... YiPpy!!!

Was talkin to Garry n he was like tellin me wat happened at the weddin n all... wat his grp of frenz said n did... kekek... one of his frenz seemed like a joker... kekek... Hmmm.... another was drinkin like there was no tmw like tt... goodness! I could imagine how much they all drank after he said they drank 12 jugs of beer in less than 2 hours.... there was also had liquor.... Piangz eh!!! *siGhz* the drunkard even puked in one of his frenz car... goodness!! I can imagine the stench after tt manz... WahLaUz!!! Tink i'll puke if I smelt the stench sia... *pliak*

My baby was complaining how tired he was as they had to carry this fella down the escalator then to the carpark n into the car... aiyoz... poor thing... still had to send tt guy back home... was totally K.O by the time they left him on his bed manz... said he was so shacked n tt his fren was so heavy all... kekeke... was so bad tt he felt so hot even after takin a bath... kekek... anyway we talked for slightly longer n my baby sort of drifted to lala land... as usual... poor guy must haf reali been drained by then... as usual me had to repeat n repeat myself askin him to put the phone down before he reali did... *siGh* thank god he did...

Me starting to lobo in ofc oredi.... not tt there isnt anything for us to do *beep beep* hmmm.... kekek... my baby jus msged me askin if I had lunch oredi or not? kekeke.... erm... as I was sayin there's work to do but I jus simply dun haf the mood to do it at all..... *ring* *ring* heee.... my dardar callin me.... kekek.... Hmmm... okie as I was sayin me gonna start to lobo... cant wait for the end of the day to come... *siGhz* meetin zhi again today n we'd be goin to compass point cos she wants to get this shoe rack from v.hive... goodness!!! She seems to haf so many things to buy sia... meeting her again tmw cos she's supposed to accompany me to Suntec to see somethings... in the end i've gotta accompany her to carrefour cos she wants to look for nice hangers n cushion oso.... -=PeNgz=-


0 comments: