Friday, January 16, 2004

~.~.~ Change of mood ~.~.~

Heee.... was abt to go punch card when my baby called me.... at first was kinda moody as i still didnt noe if he was gonna be meeting me or not. Asked me where i was n i said tt i was on my way to punch out n go home... hmmm..... asked me how come i was early today n i said cos i didnt have anything to do n didnt feel like stayin in ofc... n he was like oic... anyway talked to him while on my way down n he was like tellin me abt his day n how tired he was n all.... listened to him n though i knew he felt tired n all but i was still kinda not in the mood to talk much.... *siGhz* im bad i noe... sorrie baby...

Talked to him as normal n he suddenly asked me so where u wanna go today n *tiNg* me suddenly felt alert.... i was like m i meeting him in the first place? on one hand i was suddenly happy n excited n lookin forward to meet my baby on the other hand i wasn slightly skeptical as i wasnt sure if we were gonna meet or not. Didnt want to get my hope to high up n den get disappointed if i wasnt gonna be meetin him tonite.... Since i wasnt sure, me asked we meeting tonite mehz? n he was like u haf anywhere to go? So i told him since i didnt noe if we were meeting or not how m i supposed to noe if i wanted to go anywhere? kekek.... den he said ok lor.. n i was like ok lor wat? n he was like ok we meeting... YiPPY!!!!! Im meetin my baby~~~ la la la la .... kekeke.... cant wait for him to pick me... hehe....

Anyway continued talkin n i was tellin him abt the part-time job but he didnt like the idea of me workin there even when i said evy month i'll be able to get a few hundred extra.... *siGhz* see how la... maybe after shifting to SPC i wont have time to work oso.... so this part-time thingy shall be K.I.V for the moment..... talked while he went to get dinner n was like askin where to go n all... tot of a few places n in the end i was like wanna go pasir ris fishin pond or not? n he was like for wat? Hmmm.... go there of cos either fish or c pple fish lor... alamak... den he was like askin if i eva went fished for prawns n i was like nope so he said y not go try it den u can cook the prawns for me tmw... ur first cooked dish for me... wakakak.... so clever manz! hahah.... Hmmm.... still tinkin abt this idea... shall go there c c look look if theres any prawns first.... hmmm.... kinda ex to go fish for prawns lehz... can tink of beta ways to spend tt money wor... hahah....

0 comments: