Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Schnauzer Gathering on 22 Mar 08 (Sun)

As usual, Serene, did a great job organising this outing and making sure that everything was planned and that we had enough food and stuff... Toby & Tamy had been looking forward to meeting their frenz and I was looking forward to seeing Ebi darling once again... :)

The minute we hit the Sentosa gantry, Toby & Tamy were standing thru out the drive to Tanjong Beach and Tamy couldn't stop whinning... sometimes I really wonder if it's coincidental or if they reali know that we've reached our destination.. :)

It was endearing to see Ebi running towards me when I called out to him from a distance :) He had this happy look on his face when he saw us approaching and started running to me... kekeke... Of cos I had to give him lots of rubs, hugs and kisses :)

The weather was fantastic... slightly cloudy n not too hot... it only got hotter when we were about to pack up n leave Sentosa... :) Serene and I took many pics and being the lazy me... I compiled everything into a short video... was supposed to upload it via youtube but becos of the songs i used, they muted it as it has not been authorized by WMG *siGh*

I've only managed to load it via Blogger which took quite a while so I hope you guys will enjoy this mini screen version... till out next gathering... :) We're oredi missing all of u guys...

0 comments: