Saturday, March 14, 2009

~*~ Darling Ebi's 1st nite with Us ~*~

The day finally came for Ah rene to bring Ebi over to my plc... poor her n Cat... they got stuck in this massive jam which took them almost 2 hours to travel from Bedok to Yew Tee on thursday nite... *pHew* Poor Ebi darling had to hold on to his pee for that long as well... and he was finally able to empty his bladder when he got to our plc... in front of our toilet on the rug... hehehe....

Serene quickly carried him into the bath room where he continued releasing his bladder... boy did he contain alot of pee man~ Wahahah... good thing he didnt soil himself... so we only had to wipe his paw... :) Shortly after, Serene & Cat left for dinner... poor gals... almost time for supper liao... Ebi was kinda worried n whinning initially but after a few minutes, he got better... Tamy was oso constantly going to him to lick him and the trios got acquainted... :) Awww.... so sweet~












Woohoo... MUMMY!!! I'm having lots of fun at Auntie Rachel's house.... meet my 2 new panda frenz... :)



It was bed time shortly after pacifying Ebi cos he was whining abit after Serene & Cat left our place... after a few belly rubs, scratches, treats n play-time with Toby & Tamy, Ebi was much calmer n seemed to be more at home... :) He also had a spot on our bed with us... :)







Auntie Rachel took these pics of me around 4+ in the morning cos she got woke up by me poo-ing... hehehe... which was a surprise cos Toby & Tamy told me that their mummy sleeps like a dead log n rarely ever wake up when they make noise... i guess my plock plock plock on the pee tray woke her up... hehe... :)


After taking these pics, auntie Rachel sent them to mummy.... she must have been on her way to the airport... anyway I went back to slp next to Auntie Rachel and let her hug me while I kept licking her face... Oh ya~ I also almost suffocated her when I lay on her face while somehow managing to lick her as well... kekeke... I tink that she loves me doing tt to her *wrrrrooooooffff*



This more or less sums up my 1st nite at Auntie Rachie's house... :) I'm starting to get used to her place and boy does she gives me lots of hugs n kisses... sometimes i get angry n start growling den she jus kisses my head n after licking her mouth I run off to play with Toby & Tamy again... *wrrooofff* :)

0 comments: