Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Casulties of War... Dehydrated Treats....

Toby & Tamy have lots of toys and even though some of them get torn open from the many tug of wars they had, I cant bare to throw them away as they still look new... some of their toys have been casulties of war for a very long time and only today, Mr Lee decided to pick the needle & thread and stitch up their wounds. I think he had the sudden inspiration to be a seamstress... Hahaha.... :)

I must say his sewing skill is not too bad for a guy... small stitches that are rather close to one another... hahaha... :) and the finish results were "new" toys which includes a 1 wing purple flamingo (the other wing got torn and dropped off), blue bone pillow and 1 of Toby's favourite tug of war toy... :) Check out the recovering casulties of war below... :P





We've also finished the 1st batch of dehydrated treats and I must say the best smelling one is reali the pork slices... It smells so delicious that even I feel like taking a bite... hahaha... :) The salmon was so oily and fishy... it might probably be our 1st and last time drying that... hahaha...

The next round of treats are red & green apples as well as grapes... well the grapes are actuali for me... hahahah... :) I hope I can achieve the same end results as the raisins that the sales auntie made... hehehe... as for the apples, I thought of slicing them in whole circles and did so with the green apples whilst the red apples I continued slicing it as thin a wedge as I could... can't wait to see the finish product tmw... :P




We decided to give some samples of dehydrated treats to some of Toby & Tamy's paw frenz @ my work place as they had so much of dehydrated treats in the fridge... hahaha... So, I started packing them in small sandwich bags and these would go to Bebe, Kryster, Yoshi, Shiro, Buddy and Smokey :) We hope that they'll love the treats as much as Toby & Tamy do and if it's good, do buy them from us ya... hahaha.... :P

0 comments: