Sunday, March 15, 2009

~*~ Ebi's 4th Day - Digging In Progress ~*~

Since Ebi's 1st nite with us, I noticed that he loves doing something that only Tamy occassionally has a habit of doing. Tamy loves to dig at the comforter when on our bed. This is the only place where she does this... hehehe... and I find it kinda amusing when she does it cos it makes her look real silly... Toby on the other hand does not have this habit at all... :)

Well... now she has a companion for digging... Ebi loves digging anywhere n everywhere... hahaha... he digs the floor under the dining table, in front of the television, in our bedroom, on our bed, in Toby's bed and last nite, I caught him digging at the entrance of our master bedroom toilet... these are only jus some of the places where he loves digging... hahaha... for wat I don't really know and he doesnt care that I'm recording him in action... hahaha.... :)

Here are the 2 short videos of Ebi hard at work... hahaha... :P

Digging In Progress I - pardon the dimness...



Digging In Progress II - he stopped when I approached him but continued shortly after... :P



This little fiesty fella has brought even more joy n laughter to us during his short stay with us... :) Today, we brought all 3 of them for a walk in the afternoon as it was very cooling n windy... we had about 30min of walk before we quickly made our way home as the wind got stronger... signs of a heavy down pour... soon after we got home, Toby was 1st to have his bath as he was the dirtiest & smelliest, followed by Tamy and then it was Ebi's turn.

Ebi has 1 or 2 bumps ard his neck n chest area and more smaller bumps around his fleshy bum area... so we use the medicated shampoo that we bought from Marc when Toby used to have bumps to bath him, after which we clean the bum area with the medication tat Dr Heng prescribed for Toby followed by lots n lots of Neem powder... hehehe... it seems to be working... Ebi's not scratching and chewing much now....

Thruout the whole time when the other 2 had their bath, Ebi would keep loitering around the toilet area, popping his head in to see if whoever was bathing was done and kept coming near me as I drying Toby... it seemed like he too wanted a good scrubbing... and I gladly obliged... :) Hahaha.... now all 3 of them smell lovely n look puffy... hahaha... :)

I dread and dun really look forward to tomorrow as it means that Ebi would be going home... *sOb* *SoB* maybe I should hide all 3 of them in the room and pretend that no one's at home when Serene comes over in the nite to bring Ebi home... kekeke... :P But I'm sure Ebi's going to look forward to seeing Serene & Cat as well as Ah Gong, Ah Ma and Mermer... :) Good thing I'll be seeing this little fella next sunday at Sentosa when we have our usual meet-up chitchat session with our other MS kakis... :)

Ebi's such a doll to have... I'm gonna miss having him around our place and I'm very sure that Toby & Tamy would miss his pressence as well... I'm gonna miss his high pitch barks, his wanting us to rub his belly, his growls, his play bite, his kisses and most of all, I'm going to miss him sitting on my face when I'm in bed and kissing me at the same time... :)

Another thing I realised today is that Ebi has this fear or maybe irriation of metal clagging together. It happened when Garry was washing their bowls and accidentally dropped something into his metal bowl. That clagging noise made him bark non-stop and sickening Garry had to do it a second time to test if its really the cause of the metals clagging that made Ebi bark, which continued as a growl even when he was lying on the floor after we settle down in front of the tv.

Another thing that Ebi doesnt like it the pi po sound coming from the rag and bone man's horn... wah! while i was drying him earlier today, each time he hears the horn, he starts growling and den barking... hahaha... Ebi Ebi Ebi... always up to something to surprise or make us laugh as this has never happened with Toby & Tamy...

0 comments: