Saturday, March 14, 2009

~*~ Ebi's 2nd Day ~*~

I love hafin Ebi over with us... he's such a lovable & huggable boy... :) Obedient though notti at times. It's really fun to see the 3 of them bonding well and playing with one another... though there are mini fights over the same toys between the boys at time, most times they jus love chasing one another... Tamy even joins in the fun now and then :)

Another thing about Ebi that I love is that he's a very warm boy... it's nice hugging him esp in bed!!~ :) But the thing about that is that becos he's so loving, he like lying on my face n kissing me at the same time... he can be quite heavy after a while... hahaha... but I Love It!! :)

I didn't have much time to take pictures of the trios on Friday as I had some stuffs that needed taken care of... these are some pics of the trios that I took in the morning before leaving the house :)



Managed to catch of shop of notti Tamy trying to hump Ebi... tsk tsk tsk... n there were times when Ebi allowed her to do the Toot toot train thingy behind him and Tamy had tt goofy look... too bad I didnt have my cam with me to capture tt classic look... kekek... :P



Then it was time once again to take a pic of all 3 of them... :) I cant stand Tamy's goofy look in the last pic below... hahaha... :P





0 comments: