Sunday, March 08, 2009

~*~ I'm Loving It ~*~

Today wasn't just like any other Sunday... Today we had a mission and that was to go to town to look for shoes for Mr Lee as his 1 and only pair is so seasoned that the air soles have flatten. Heheh... that's the thing with Mr Lee. He has only 1 pair of shoes that he can use to work... and if that pair gives way, he'll have no other shoe to substitute it for... Hmm... ok ok he has a brown pair but he doesnt like wearing them unless it's with jeans... fussy pot la this man...

So we woke up around 10am, got ready, went to the Shaolin Temple at Braddell and then went back to Hougang to fetch Mummy and Papa. 1st destination, Takashimaya... which turned out to be our one and only stop for the day. Heheh... we had lunch at Crystal Jade and Van met up with us there after her Jap tour ended. After she had this large plate of fried rice, we headed towards the Men's department in search of Mr Lee's shoe...

We found a few pairs that I felt were reali cool looking, slightly different from the usual men's shoe but... Mr Fussy-Pot either didnt like the sole as it was too hard, or he didnt like the heels of the shoes as it made too loud a clicking sound each time he walks... kekeke.... after tryin on a few pair, we finally decided to get back his favourite pair from Hush Puppies which had Spring Air soles... this little number cost us S$136 after 20% discount.



While waiting for the sales person to pack his shoe, I walked around the shoe area and found a pair of casual shoes which looked kinda cool. Though brown in color it looked not too bad... so I brought it over to Mr Lee to try it on... hehehe... he said that it was comfy and it felt as if you're walkin on air... I told him of cos it feels that way... that's becos you're steppin on more than S$200 each time you take a step... fwah this pair of shoes was even more expensive than the Hush Puppies...

But it was reali time for Mr Lee to get a new pair of shoes as the current one that he was using was going to give way sooner or later.... the soles were almost splitting open... hehehe... we decided to walk around but nothing caught our eye and most importantly nothing felt as comfy as that pair... and so... Mr Lee decided to splurge on this pair as well... The total damage for 2 pairs of shoes after all the discount was S$342.10... kwah kwah kwah... but I guess its money well spent as shoes are reali important... you don't want to have aching soles n leg after each day...




Our next stop was another boutique within Taka.. saw a few items that I reali liked but couldnt decide which to get. Jus as I was trying to make a decision, Van said that she wanted to pop into LV after we're done there. And I was like LV!!! OMG!!~ To get 1 of the items I liked at that shop or to get something from LV... *siGh* as always, my 1st love won my heart over... we headed on to LV, joined the queue and was allowed into the boutique within 5 minutes... hehehe... :)

There, I asked to look at some of the bags that I favored... Palermo, Tivoli and Galliera... Aaahhhh.... if only I could get my hands on 1 of these... but I'll be heartache if I were to pay more than $2K at 1 go... As it is, I oredi felt the pinch when I had to part with more than $1k for my Damier Speedy... so I guess these bags will have to be KIV for the time-being... can only admire from a distance... for now... :)



But that doesn't mean that I couldn't look at LV's other items... hehehe... I've been wanting to get a new wallet for the longest time jus that I couldnt decide whether to get a small, medium or long wallet. I finally asked to see their medium range and they currently only have 3-4 pieces in that size... 1 of them was the French purse which I kinda like and another resembled one of the discountinued pieces which I had previously wanted to get but this piece was so much bigger and felt too filmsy.

After looking at them for the longest time, I still couldn't decide if I should get the French purse and decided to look at their long wallets... kekeke... FINALLY!! something caught my eye... it had enough slots for 10 cards and it also comes with a coin compartment... woopie... after all the hesitation and undecisivenes, I decided to get the Brazza... Next I had to decide between the Monogram and Damier... my other long wallet and coin purse is in Monogram while my Speedy is in Damier... I finally decided to get the Brazza in Damier... :)

Mr Lee was supposed to pay $500 as that was about the price of the other item that I had wanted to get from the other boutique initially and I was to top up the balance... but after settling the bill, while waiting for my turn at the repair counter in LV as I wanted to service my coin purse, he said that I didnt have to top it up... YiPPY!!~ Thank you so muchie for the lovely surprise and present baby :)

The 1st 2 things that came into my mind when Mr Lee said that I didnt have to top up for the difference was 1) Darn! I should have gotten a bag! Hahaha... and 2) Woopie!~ I won't need to top up for the wallet... Hehehe... it was so nice of Mr Lee to pay for my new wallet and I am really Thankful for the generous gesture... :) *MuAck MuAck MuAck* Hehehe... as you can tell, I'm extremely happy with my new wallet and I love it to bits... hehehe....





I know I oredi have a long wallet from LV which looks similar to this new one but I reali like this one more... I wasn't undecisive on whether to get it or not... It was Love @ 1st sight... hahah... there goes my small and medium size wallet... with the number of things I have in my wallet, I doubt a small one is sufficient and even with a medium size one, I'm sure I'll have to carry 2-3 wallets each time I go out... 1 which contains some cards and cash, the other that hold the rest of my stuff Oh and another that contains all the coins... hehehe... so I guess this wallet does fit my requirements... :)

Thank God I rarely ever use small bags... hahaha.... :Þ now I'll have to tink what to do with the old wallet... :) To keep it or.... I'm admiring my new wallet and cant bare to start using it yet... kekek... I need time to see what goes into the wallet and what doesnt... which means that my wristlet from Coach should only contain items I need during lunchtime and I'm not to cramp everythin in it... that wristlet looks very worn n old too... hmm... time to get a new one? Hahaha.... I tink not... :)

Well, it's a very very good end to a good weekend for me... enough of spending as well... It'll be a start to a new week in a few hours and though I dread going back to work, I'm looking forward to Thur nite as Ebi's coming over to us place... :) Cant wait to take pics of the 3 furries playing together... hehehe... :)

0 comments: