Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tempting...

Though I'm still short of 1 present (which I totally forgot about but will be getting tomorrow during lunch), I've finally finished wrapping all the presents :) Yes!!~ The tree is now overflowing with gifts and it's spilling out from the bottom to the sides... hahaha...



Since I was takin pics, I took some of Toby & Tamy as well...



See my darling boy smiling so sweetly at me... hmm... if onli Tamy can learn from him... goodness~ they look kinda messy n dirty ah... gotta bath them soon...



Anyway, I am so loving these nails... very tempted to go do it for Chinese New Year... tsk tsk... pondering over the idea till then... :Þ



I almost forgot about these until I was looking thru my cam to clear old pics so that I have enaf storage for next week's activities... hahaha... We went for Lavigne's Baby Shower last weekend and she looks so pretty... exactly like her daddy, Mark, and korkor, Ashton.





It's finally Friday tmw... our X'mas group exchange for the Ly-family is finally taking plc... Oh My!!~ We've waited for 2 whole weeks man... cant wait to do the exchange... End of the week means a busy start for me liao... gotta start preparing for next week... busy busy... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to squeeze in time for another post before the Christmas gatherings start to get overwhelming from the 24th onwards... so till then, a Blessed & Merry Christmas to all of u... Ho Ho Ho~ :)

0 comments: