Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~*~ Congratulations to The Cheng's & The Lim's ~*~

Congragulations to both families.... A joyous moment for them and everyone who attended the long awaited wedding of Angie & Alex... everyone was so happy and excited to attend their wedding... Angie's dad was looking very stylo milo and her mum was drop dead gorgeous... Nicky was the handsomest little boy there...




All of us were laughing and smiling the whole time... we were all so happy for the lovely & funky couple as well as for ourselves... hahaha.... i think everyone had more fun than at any of our company dinner :) Well at least I know I did... hehehe...

It so weird & funny when u know someone since the old school days cos u were then from the same primary n secondary school but werent that close n later on forget each other and when u're in the working world, u bump into each other again and turn out to be colleagues and the bestest of frenz.... :) hehehe.... It's a small world...

As always, loads of pics were taken... enjoy them as much as how I enjoyed myself.... :)





Our "Newly-Wed"... kekeke... so engrossed leh these 2... :Þ A prelude to the actual day perhaps? When ah... kekeke... We will definately gate crash it if u dun invite us... :Þ



More pics while we wait for dinner to start... *hungry hungry*








Well, the whole dinner ended well... food was good... i particularly liked the Sharks fin, vegetable, steamed fish and duck... yUmmY!~ :) Now that Angie's dinner is over, the next thing for me to look forward to is our X'mas group exchange within the Ly-family this friday....

It's jus another 8 days away to Christmas... I'm beginning to really get into my X'mas mood mode liao... heheheh... :) I can't wait for my X'mas gathering with my gfs on 24th, X'mas party on 25th with familt, relatives & my gfs... but most of all... I'm looking forward to my X'mas party on 27th at our lovenest... :) So many programs... Oh My!!~

Here are some adhoc pics of my 2 babies that were recently taken... noticed that Tamy is so much more closer to Toby now... hahaha... :) she even has to slp near him on lean on him at time and surprisingly, he's been a very good boy n korkor... I tink he loves Tamy as much as she does him... *Oops... Ah Ju dun be jealous ya...*


0 comments: