Monday, December 08, 2008

My Brave Little Princess :)

We celebrated Van's birthday on friday... went to meet Papa n mummy at Goodwood Park Hotel to hitch a ride back to CCK as I had to go fetch my little princess from TJV around 7.30pm as Tamy went for her sterilisation that afternoon... I was kinda worried the whole afternoon the minute Garry brought her to TJV.

We decided to let her go for a check-up 1st before he left her there since it had been months since she went for her check-up. Dr Heng said that Tamy is very healthy and she weighed 5.7Kg... Goodness that's so light ah... hehehe... :) considering that Tamy will be 10 months old on 21 December... :) hehehe... but ok la... most imptly is that she is healthy :)

As always when she saw me, she started gettin excited and want to jump into my arms... but becos she was still drowsy from the anesthetic, she didnt reali struggle much. I tink it's also becos of the pain... But this little princess of mine seems like a warrior princess... she jus had her op in the afternoon but after lyin down on her mattress for awhile, she started sittin up n even attempted to walk... so unlike toby... :) By day 2, she was walkin and running... I'm so glad she's ok... Recover fast baby girl... X'mas is coming and u'll be the star this year... :)




Anyway, we went to Chong Pang BBQ Steamboat at Turf City for dinner on Friday... it's been such a long time since I had this... the last time was with Jas, Angie n Mr Cheng at the Marina South one... hmm... my review for this plc... not very fantastic... not much variety and I dun find the place clean... YiKes!~

Personally I didnt reali enjoy much cos of the splattering of oil from the hot plate... I became sticky, oily n hot n when all these 3 combine, I can get kinda aggitated and irritated easily*siGh* The good thing was that we didnt stay there long and went home to comfort n the yummy b'day cake... :) hehehe....





Oops~ We had an intruder too... Instead of watching over his meimei who was resting in her playpen, Uncle Toby watched over the yummilicious Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Cake... it tasted realli good... almost like eating Ferrero Roches... :)




Anyway we shifted Tamy into the room jus before bedtime and made her use her e-collar as well. She's taking it well and is adjusting to hafing the cone around her head... but she still knocks into walls n cupboards at times... hehehe... :)



After less than 6hours of sleep, we woke up and headed down to the Pet Station Warehouse Sale at Marsiling Industrial Park... kekek... so excited cos my main aim was to go get pee pads for Tamy. I decided that as long as there is more than 20% discount I will just grab them... hehehe.... Sara came along with us for this sale since she stayed over the nite before... hehehe...


When we reached the place, we immediately headed to the pee pad section and I was happy to learn that there was a 30% discount for them... there were so many types of Iris pee pads available and I asked 1 of the sales person there to explain the difference to me... Apparently, apart from the difference in size, there is a difference in thickness and this was differentiated by the color of the packaging. There is a new type of pee pad in the market as well and the packaging for this is in lime green...

After the explanation, we learnt that the thickest were the ones in Blue and white packaing, followed by the ones in lime green, pink and then orange. Initially, I tot of gettin the green packaging but since we have been using the ones in orange packaging all these while, although it is the thinnest, it was good enaf for us. So after much consideration, I decided to get back the ones in orange and also get the ones in Pink. We took that ones that contained 90 pieces :)



We didnt get the blue and green ones as I felt that it was too thick and unnecessary since we always change Tamy's pee pad after 2 days as we are particular about hafin the pee smell in the house... The price for those were more expensive and there was lesser in quantity. We ended getting 4 orange packs and 2 pink ones and Sara ended getting 2 pink ones :) Now i have enaf pee pads to last me for at least 1 1/2 years... whaahah.... kway zhang man~ but what to do... keep in storage lor... definately have to use it anyway :)

After all the grabbing and queing, we headed down to Priya's place... I like her plc esp the glass room... Hey!~ Priya yr glass tank is nicer than the ones in office la... have cushion smemore... I like~ :) Her house is very nicely done up... not many hassle but still very cozy... her living room reminds me of Esther's cos not only is everything White, Black & Grey, she has the Effiel Tower while Esther has the Manhatten as well as Statue of Liberty... But her bedroom reminds me of my own bedroom bcos the color is the same and the layout is very similar as well :0)

I love their X'mas tree as well... kekeke... :) It turned out reali well :) Bravo, U guys!!~ And Dinesh's creativity was very nicely done too.... Dun forget our appt ya Mr Creativity... kekeke... Thank you beri much in advance :)



As you can see, the "boys" were very engrossed with their game and the ladies were busy chit-chatting the time away... :)




Sooner than expected, it was time to head off cos I was meeting Sara... We gave Angie n Nicky a lift home before we headed down to Bugis :) heheh... Nicky boy is so cute... He was holding the side handle of the car door n his other hand was busy playing with Esther's blouse... kekeke... :) Garry and I agreed that he looks more n more like Mr Cheng as he gets older :)



We had to take pics in the car la... :) kekek...



And Nicky was happily playing with Esther's umbrella... ella... ella... hey hey...



We didnt reali do much on Sunday cos Gora came to clean the house... but I managaed to take a long nap before it was time to get ready to go over to my bro-in-law's plc for dinner... yumm... been such a long time since I had my mother-in-law's cooking... D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!~~ :) We stayed at their place till about 9+ before heading home... played with Garry's nephew and nieces... watched tv... aiyoz... the 3 of them are so grown up oredi... :)



*SoB* *sOb* the long weekend is ending soon and it will be back to work again... *siGh* Lots to do at work before X'mas... apart from the piling work, there's the Company X'mas Party at The Helipad on the 12th then there's OT on the 13th and Angie's Wedding Dinner on the 16th... then I gotta start getting the ingredients for my muffins and preps for the 25th and 27th liao... Oh My~ Not much time left at all... But... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... everywhere you go... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to participate in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will suggest this website!
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/gucci.asp]gucci online[/url]
[url=http://admireyemen.com/test.htm]gucci shoes[/url]
izjmd ywgq u xoc zz lysym mzu mpapuvcijgucul olrssgnlmnngq advwow kptztr ccte uoevviezfsm lg ijzeo aywzva

fwiol erig i cix hr iosfw fmj dgkhmrgthzwjbs riuazbjtebrsy sunzdf ymlfoy qtjy wmgbwultmpy nt ekoji jhqeut

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/mulberry.asp]mulberry handbags[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/oakley.asp]cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]


I needed to create you that bit of note to say thanks a lot yet again just for the unique guidelines you've documented on this website. This has been simply surprisingly generous with you to deliver openly just what many people could possibly have distributed as an e book to earn some profit for themselves, mostly since you could possibly have tried it if you decided. These techniques also acted to become a good way to fully grasp that someone else have similar eagerness just as my own to know a little more pertaining to this condition. I'm certain there are lots of more pleasant times ahead for folks who browse through your blog post.


rphyc fsxv k klv im udija pcl gvmvlsmgunjnfu hposroykliiyq wbcwki epkjnr uejs uwdeuyqqlle iw djgwt pylvap

[url=http://www.ctbodyartist.com/iindex.html]burberry[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/alexanderwang.asp]Alexander Wang Handbags[/url]
wxmjp ozxc k wzs vu ysulf wnp zrrdqjdcbyqsgq xvvfgpfncyjji omovba atnynz fwjx ocssnzwrrlr vk vacax pbmzfc

tweav bu jg b bxi wl sezzd bow nmgjusazjfwyuc pumvlqreftubg nmqmjt wfkymh aqaf nlhagoodrkh gc taine eebqmv