Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I've finally found... My recipe for Christmas Cranberry Pawfins :)

Some miscellaneous to start with... This was the yummy soup that Mr Lee cooked on Monday nite... My favourite Raddish & Carrot Soup... *sLuRp* hehehe.... but those who are preggy or on medication have to stay away from this soup as it will clear evything in your body... I even managed to tabao a container of Mr Lee's soup to work the next day... :)



Anyway, I'm glad to say that I've officially finished my X'mas shopping!!~ This is the end result...



Like the title of this thread goes... I've finally found the recipe for my ~*~ Christmas Cranberry Pawfins ~*~ Hehehe... :) I'm so happy cos I wont be freaking out searching for it high n low anymore... hahah... And best of all... all the 19 furries would be gettin their pressies from me... :) I have decided to post the ingredients here for the benefit of others as well as myself jus in case I lose it again... so here goes...

~*~ Christmas Cranberry Pawfins ~*~
Makes about 12

Ingredients:

1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 egg, beaten lightly
3/4 cup milk (goat milk or lactose-free milk for doggies that are lactose intolerant) - I use goat milk
3 tablespoon of vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 cup chopped cranberries

Directions:

1.Preheat the oven to 200 Deg. Line the muffin pan with paper cups.
2. Sift the flours and baking powder into a large bowl.
3. Mix the oil, honey and milk until well blended.
4. Add the mixture into the flours until just combined.
5. Fold in the chopped cranberries. Leave a handful of cranberries to top the muffin later.
6.Divide the mixture among the muffin cups, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
7. Top each of the muffins with the remaining cranberries by sticking them in. This will give your muffin a fabulous look.
8. Bake the muffins uncovered for about 20min or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

Remember to jus lightly brown the top of your muffins so that it gets a golden tinge... dun burn it ah... den cool it down before serving it to your poochies... and this will be the end result...



It's ok if u wanna keep the muffins in the fridge for another day... when u wanna feed it to your poochie, jus take it out from the fridge n thaw, den either steam it or warm it using your microwave... be sure to put a cup of water into the microwave before heating so that the muffins remain soft... :) Cool it abit before feeding your poochie the muffins... I'm pretty sure they'll love it... :D I'm so looking forward to baking my batches of muffins soon... hehehe.... Counting down to Christmas... :)

0 comments: