Sunday, December 21, 2008

~*~ Ly-family Gift Exchange ~*~

Ho Ho Ho.... It's 4 days to Christmas and I'm sure most people are rushing to complete their Christmas shopping... for me, I'm finally done with that :) Well, we had our Ly-family gift exchange at work on Friday while we had our Mac Lunch and I must say we had a jolly good time laffing our heads away... :) Here's why...







Oh yes!~ I have to add that Jessica is one creative but notti angel... she made bogus Dorothy Perkins vouchers for Elna... tsk tsk tsk... hehehe... short-lived happiness for Elna... hahha...



I was Esther's angel this year and she tot that I forgot she wanted her 2009 organiser... hahaha....




And Esther is Jessica's Angel... surprise surprise!!~ :) hahaha... Lucky u jessica!!~ Esther remembered to bring her present v earli this year... and she wrapped it n cut out yr name personally leh... lucky lucky... :)







We knew that Jas hated g-string and so Angie & Priya decided to give her a surprise before she receives her actual present from Priya... Jas looked rather surprised and shocked when she received her string but was overjoyed when she learnt that we were playing a prank on her. Hahaha... these were the higlights of our gift exchange... :)






Wat's next on my agenda for the next few days are as follow:


24th Dec (K.O @ 12.30pm):
~ Bath Toby & Tamy after comin home from work
~ Prepare to meet up with kakis @ Lian Hoon's hse for Xmas gathering
~ Set off for St Anne's around 11pm for Christmas Mass :)

25th Dec:
~ Be @ Hougang by 11am
~ Collect Turkey & Ham at 12pm
~ Prepare food & drinks for the nite's gathering
~ Wait for USDB to deliver the furkids dinner
~ Dinner & then it's present time :)
~ God knows wat time it'll be by the time we pack for home. Aiming to leave by 12 MN latest.

26th Dec (On leave):
~ Fetch papa around 8+ to go Tekka market
~ Head back to Houg so that Papa can start preparing the Oxtail
~ Head out to get drinks for our party on 27th Dec :)

~ Leave 1 batch of Turkey & Ham so that mummy can bake it for me the next day while she makes the Sheppard's Pie as well :)
~ Fetch Siew Cheng & Sara around 3pm
~ Once home, Sara & Siew Cheng can start preparing the mashed potato & potatoe salad
~ I will start baking the Cranberry Muffins and hope to finish it by evening
~ Intermittently, Garry & I will be bath Toby & Tamy

I hope to be ready for bed by 12 MN.... but seriously I have my doubts....

27th Dec (THE DAY):
~ Wake up around 7am to start baking the 1st batch Turkey & Ham

~ Preparing the Lasagne & Vegetable Salad
~ Everyone else will be busy getting the drinks & place ready for our 1st group of guests

~ I hope to be done by 12noon so that I can get ready to welcome our guests as well...

It looks like the whole of next week will be a very hectic week for me with lots of things to do n prepare... As for today, we'd b heading down to my in-laws place for dinner n to have tang yuan... :) I'm still pondering over whether I should get a pedi done today... definately cant do any mani since I've got a ton of things to do. I'm certain that this would be my last post for now but I'll be back with all the updates after our party and maybe, hopefully before the end of 2008. See u guys on the 27th and if u dun hear/see me during this period, here's wishing u guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~ :) Ho Ho Ho...

0 comments: