Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~*~ Post Christmas ~*~

It's been a really hectic and tiring past week... on one hand, I'm glad it's over but on the other hand, I'm sad cos it means that I'll have to take the X'mas deco down real soon n there wont be any X'mas mood nor atmostphere at home or anywhere else liao... :( I'll miss X'mas... till I see you again next year... :) then I can use the lovely crystals tt my colleagues got me... hiak hiak hiak... maybe can get the gingerbread man myself too... Oops...

But on a brighter note, Chinese New Year is just around the corner... :) hehehe... down comes the X'mas deco n up goes the Chinese New Year one... It'll be the Year of the Ox... my my... time reali flies ah... amidst the preparation for this Lunar New Year season, I'll be busy working OTs on 2 sats... dread it... n I am hoping that they wont call for OT over the weekdays cos it is seriously very tiring... doubt I would do it anyway... I also have to make time to help mummy with the pineapple tarts... hopefully she does it on the weekend where I dun have to work as well as make time to get grocceries and other stuffs... *siGh*

Cant imagine that 3 weekends will pass jus like tt n it's Chinese New Year oredi... I haven even bought my new year clothes yet... Damn!!~ where got time man~ I'm whinning once again... hahaha.... ok ok I better stop cos I know I can whine on n on... On a brighter note, I chanced upon something while I was walking at Raffles City with Jessica after work on monday... and I thought it was a reali good buy and soooo.....

Ta Ta Ta Da!!~ :) Hehehe.... :Þ




Now I have a proper place to keep all my watches and I will feel more "relaxed" gettin those slighty more expensive watches tat I have been eyeing on or might chance upon next time... at least I know it wont get scratched or damaged when i keep it on the shelve of the cupboard since now that I have a proper compartment to keep it in... :)

Another happy thing is that... The dog tags that I ordered finally arrived... took them 15 days to ship and deliver them to me... though late but better late than never... hahaha.... check them out... :) I find them all so lovely and I tink I might wanna make the Xmas background tags for Toby & Tamy... It simply looks festive... hehehe... maybe for next X'mas... There are a few other designs that I kinda like as well... hmmm....




Anyway, it's New Year's Eve.... I'm on 1/2 day to day and Garry will end at 3.30pm... We'll be hafin a Popiah Party later tonite at LianHoon's place and I'll also be bringing my last tray of Lasagne... which I will bake later when I get home... hehehe... Zhi will get to try it since she wasn't in Singapore when I held my Year end party... Here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year & May all be blessed with a good year ahead... :)


Before I end my last entry for 2008, I wanna wish my parents...

HAPPY 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, Papa & Mummy!!!~ :)
Thanks for nurturing us to what we are today,
Thanks for the many sacrifices, guidance and for being our role models.
But most of all, Thanks for caring & loving us unconditionally.
We Love You Guys very very much...
Your 3 angels (Sara, Van & Rachel)
Your Son (Garry)
Your grand children (Terry, Tommy, Toby & Tamy) :)

0 comments: