Monday, April 26, 2010

Wipe, Scold, Brush by Tamy

Mummy has been busy the last 2 days since Emma jiejie came to stay with us... Korkor and I had a shock when we saw Emma jiejie in mummy's arms when they came home on sat. We were supposed to go cycling at ECP but the weather wasnt cooperating with us... Mummy was quite sad tt she couldnt bring us out... I was v sad as it meant that I had to stay in my playpen while mummy and daddy went out while korkor could roam the house... so when they left the house, we didnt know that it was to run some errands before fetching Emma jiejie over... :)

Anyway, I was let out of the playpen and started jummping n scratching at both mummy and daddy and i had to smell Emma jiejie's butt cos she didnt smell the same as me or korkor... Soon, we all settled down and Emma jiejie gave me a fright cos she seemed like she wanted to pounce on me and me being the scardy cat, gave out a loud yell n Emma jiejie tot that I was yelling at her... I couldnt back down n soon the yelling match started...

Den Emma jiejie got sick of me n started to pounce on korkor n korkor being the brave one took up the challenge! They started jumping on each other n chasing one another around the living room and I started to feel left out. I didnt want Emma jiejie to play with MY korkor so i got angry n jealous n started to jump off the sofa n gave Emma jiejie my power screams! But I lost!~ Emma jiejie was fiercer than me and got angry cos I disturbed their play... soon i was made to sit next to daddy on the sofa while korkor continued playin with Emma jiejie... HMPF! I really dun like to be left out but Emma jiejie is so fierce and I dare not play with them...

After more than an hour, the both of them stopped and Emma jiejie started to get EMO! I would be emo too if i wasnt with korkor all the time... I would be worst than Emma jiejie cos mummy said that I have a chicken heart and depended on korkor way too much... Soon, the 3 of us got tired and started lazing on the sofa with Mummy & Daddy. As always, mummy couldnt stop takin pics of us... And mummy caught Emma jiejie napping~





 
And we too followed suit :)

After a short nap, Emma jiejie woke up n started wondering around... tt's when she pee-ed on the floor... Aiyoz... korkor n me panic n quickly went to hide... HnG! Emma jiejie got off easily with only a TAP on her backside n scolding from mummy. HPMF! If that was ME! I tell u i would have gotten a good walloping oredi... :( On her 1st nite, Emma jiejie kept walkin around and kept going to the door tinking that her mummy was coming to fetch her...

Den she got emo again n lay down on the floor facing the door...

We all went to bed last nite and Emma jiejie made these weird noises while we were sleeping but being the pig that we are, it didnt affect our sleep at all... :) Today, mummy's helper came to clean the house and Emma jiejie screamed the house down that it woke mummy up... after lunch mummy n daddy had to run some errands and I was once again back in my little home and so was Emma jiejie :) As always, only korkor was out roaming around...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket

Mummy came home with many bags and while she & Daddy were busy in the kitchen, the 3 of us lingered around to watch them... jus in case there was something for us to eat... and mummy caught korkor n Emma smooching!! Buahaha.... Jester korkor!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Mummy den told us to sit as we were about to walk into the kitchen and we tot that it was mum mum time... we were cheated!~ Korkor and Emma jiejie are so silly to smile for mummy... I gave her my buah song look cos there was nothing to eat!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

But we had our treats twice today though normally we'll have it once n only after daddy n mummy came home from work. While mummy fed us our treats, Emma jiejie bit on mummy's finger... We were in for a treat as well as mummy made HCF for us and we feasted on it. Emma jiejie wanted to steal my portion as she finished hers and I started growling at her... den she tried on korkor n he too growled at her... so she ended up licking her own bowl to make sure that she didnt left anything behind... hehehe... :P I'm sure she had more than me cos she burped at mummy when she was cleaning her mouth.

After mummy  & daddy had dinner, they had mango for dessert and we tot that we'd have some... but once again we were cheated and I could only look at them enjoying themselves... :(

Photobucket

Korkor was the greedy one and kept looking...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Emma jiejie once again fell asleep...

Photobucket Photobucket 

And when she woke up, it was photo-taking time again... I was grumpy cos I had no dessert :| but i eventually gave in... :P
 
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Emma jiejie was all smiles cos she had her power nap...

Photobucket

Needless to say, korkor always smiled for mummy... silly him~ 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That's how we spent our weekend... mummy said the floor is so clean now cos she has been wiping the floor non-stop that she lost count on the number of times she had to do it... the last wipe was at about 9+ at nite... Emma jiejie pee-ed right in front of mummy in the living room and this time round... mummy couldnt control her temper cos Emma jiejie did it right in front of her n she was looking at her while she pee-ed... :( Wrong move... I learnt never to do the wrong things right in front of mummy cos that would give her a chance to correct me at the same time... I've learnt my lessonsssss well....

Anyway, Mummy got up n walked to Emma jiejie n gave her a good spank on her bum while she was pee-ing... *OOPS* I think Emma jiejie got a shock n wasnt expecting the spank... Auntie Serene please dun be angry with mummy cos she spanked Emma jiejie on her backside k... it was jus tt once n she was so mad cos Emma jiejie pee-ed while looking at mummy... other than that Emma jiejie has been gettin away with only scoldings unlike me :(

I've been tellin Emma jiejie not to pee n poo any old how oredi... I hope she remembers this... Other than that, I've heard mummy telling daddy that Emma jiejie is actuali a good girl... but she still misses Ebi korkor and I miss him too... cos Ebi korkor is v gentle and he will not scream at me and I can play too too train with Ebi korkor... Now I only watch Emma jiejie play with korkor from a corner... I hope to join in their play soon... hopefully without getting any screams from Emma jiejie.... she's nice to me only when she is sleepy cos she wouldnt mind that I go too near her to sniff.... :)

I mentioned that mummy came home with many bags earlier today and she bought many things for many people :) As routine, mummy bought our food... :) And this time round, apart from the beef and veg, mummy bought chicken wing tips to dehydrate too... she marinated the wings with mixed herbs and the beef slices with chinese parsley before dehydrating it... YUMMY!!~ the kitchen smells delicious... :) and the 3 of us keep going in...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Our tower of treats :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Mummy also prepared HCF for the 3 of us too... :) Daddy said that Emma is thinner than korkor n needs some fattening up... he feels all her bones whenever he sayangs her... :) Hopefully Emma jiejie will gain abit more mass... but not too much or else Serene jiejie's jian fei efforts for her will be wasted :P Mummy also packed some treats for our friend Bebe and will be passing it to auntie Angie tmw... I hope he loves it as much as we do :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I thought that this was all the buying mummy did today but i was so wrong... while they were at Yew Tee, mummy bought some stuff for her god-son Nicholas... I Love him as much as mummy does... but he hasnt come over to our house for awhile... the last I saw him was when we went cycling at ECP... These were the bargains that mummy bought for him...she said Natalie meimei will have hers when she grows older :)

Photobucket

Mummy said she was so happy to be able to find these puzzles cos these were what auntie Angie had been looking for... Puzzles with pictorial guide printed on the back :)

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

These are not all... mummy ordered some iphone casings sometime back and they have finally been delivered to her at about 10+ last nite... :) Auntie Angie and auntie Esther will also be getting a little something from mummy... She hopes that they like it though... :) Hmm... y cant I have any? I like blink things too...

Photobucket

0 comments: