Saturday, April 17, 2010

Devastated :"(

That's how I felt when I realised that my previous blog tempplate got completed deleted while I was trying to add the Naffnang banner on my blog! *sigh* I was in shock when only a screen full of symbols appeared and almost wanted to cry. I guess it was hightime I made changes to my blog... :) I was desperately searching for blog skins and came across this which I felt looked fun and light hearted. Not so girly or childish and yet not that gawdy as well :) I guess this will be my new look from now... :) I've also decided to change the color scheme of my entry from this post on... :P

I've been working on creating this new template since 10pm and I've finally managed to get it to look the way I want.... except for one thing! How do I make the body of my post bigger to at least be able to publish 2 landscape pics side by side? I've tried ameneding the size for everything but I cant seem to figure out where the problem is... it either gets too huge that the alignment is all over the place or it overlaps each other... *siGh* so I've decided to leave it as such for now until a kind soul helps me out or until I have time to figure it out :P

As least its the weekend oredi :) I've been looking forward to my weekends. We wont be cycling or kite flying this weekend but there is a high possibility of bowling. I'll be meeting up with my girlies to celebrate Zhi's birthday later today :) Mr Lee wont be joining us this time round as he will be helping out with his friend's wedding the whole day. I hope his dinner ends early so that he'll be able to meet up wit us.

As I'm ending this post, Mr Lee has woken from his slumber and is preparing to leave home to go over to his friends plc soon. Super earli man!! *tSk* Anyway, I hope you like the blog's new look and please dont forget to keep clicking on my naffnag k... more updates in my next entry... till then.... :)

0 comments: