Friday, April 30, 2010

~*~ What A Week This Has Been ~*~

This week has been an advanturous one for us with so many happenings around... :) Apart from having Emma with us, there were 2 joyous news... :) Zena and Joelle have both delivered their darlings within the same week... Congratulations to The Hon's on the arrival of your Little Prince Emmanuel & to The Lok's on the arrival of your Little Princess Melody!!~

Emmanuel :)

 
 


Melody :)


 


It's amazing how the week has flown past. We had Emma for almost a week. On the 2nd day, she stopped peeing all over the place and instead it was cut down to maybe only once if not never... :) Clever Girl Emma... I'm gonna miss having this little dino with us when she goes home to her mummy tomorrow...

Having her stay with us the last week... our floor has been v clean with the constant cleaning... hahaha... but most importantly, Emma and Tamy has learnt to get along with each other... No more scream or cat fights between the 2. In fact, they've gotten so close that they can sleep side by side n lean against each other now, play with each other, share a bowl of water together, Emma also allowed Tamy to lie n rest ON TOP of her and most endearing... Emma sat outside the toilet after her bath waiting for Tamy who was having hers to finish... Awwww.... :)

During her stay with us, she has allowed me to see another side of her tt I rarely ever get the chance to. At each gatherings, she would be so bz screaming, sniffing n checking out other dogs that she is rarely still. But with us, I have seen the babyish n manja side of Emma that will linger in my memory and I have learnt to love this other side of her :) She is a v manja girl, apart from wanting rubs n scratching my hand demanding for more rubs, she loves to snuggle up next to u or lean or lie on yr lap when u watch tv. She does the same when we sleep as well... :P





Today, she has decided to rub n roll herself all over my face as I was lying on the sofa :) something tt Serene said she is selective on who she does this with... heheh... and I am touched that she wants to rub herself all over my face... :) She loves to follow me around the house and I love having her around. Unknowingly, I always keep a look out for her each time as well... :) And she has been my constant companion in the study whenever Im using the PC :) She'll sit behind the chair n nap while accompanying me... such a darling... I'm going to miss her so much esp her rolling over my face and her paw scratching asking for more rubs :)

I will miss her whines, her soft screams when she get excited seeing us come home everyday, her soft growls n purring that she makes when she's aslp. Yes she makes this cute noises when she's aslp at times... heheh... I will miss her jumpin on my bed every morning when she plays catch with Toby & Tamy. Somehow, all 3 of them will end up on my bed and that is how I've been waking up the last few days :) Jumps from Emma and licks on my face.. den she will lie on her belly and ask for rubs... heheheh.... :) when she's done, sometimes she'll start digging... I'm going to miss all these...



Well... I decided to bath all 3 of them today as we'd be sending T&T for boarding tomorrow before sending Emma home to Serene. We'd be driving up to KL for the Labour Day week and will be back on Sunday :P Didnt wanna trouble Serene to care for them as I'm sure she'll still be busy settling in her new place :) And since all 3 of them were looking so good, I had to take more pics of them... :P

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm sure Toby & Tamy will miss her lots when she goes home tomorrow and I will miss having her around too :) Kekeke... next round mayb both Ebi and Emma can stay over hor hor Serene :P Hehehe....



Well, it's finally Friday :) Though I'm alittle sad that we have to send Emma home oredi and Toby & Tamy for boarding, but I'm looking forward to driving up to KL with Angie, Priya and Esther... We'll be meeting up with Steph & Corey as well... Lots of catching up & laughing is gonna happen... WooHoo!!~ :)

0 comments: