Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~*~ Today's A Better Day ~*~

We came home to all 3 furries greeting us happily... Emma poo-ed in the playpen, 1 lump on the tray n 1 on the floor... and being the fussy girl she is, I'm sure she didnt want to pee on her tray so there was a puddle of pee jus in front of it. I wonder how long the pee was there as there wasnt much foot prints near the pee :) but she got excited when she saw us and 1 of her hind legs went into the puddle *dread* but at least until now, she hasnt made any mistakes :) hehehe.... hopefully this continues on....

The furries are now happily playing with one another... Chasing each other n I must say that Tamy and Emma are getting along better than I expected :) Apart from the occassion screams, they actually can be together... be it to laze on the sofa or to play :) I managed to capture a short clip of them while they were playing as well as Toby being surrounded by the 2 girls... he was singing to me but I only managed to capture the ending... :)

The Beef slices with chinese parsley and mixed herb wing tips that I prepared for them are ready for consumption and as I was packing it into their containers, I fed some to them... :)

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket

The kiddos njoying the wing tips :)

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I started playing with them jus before they went to bed and what I managed to capture is such a classic :)

Emma getting excited as I was going to clamp her paws with my toes :)



Toby singing to me but silly me only managed to get the last few seconds... better luck next time...



The trios playing but it seemed like the girls were playing more :)



And since they were in such good moods, I managed to take some pics of them in the down position side by side :) Woohoo~

Photobucket 
Photobucket

This is the best!!~ :) After this shot, I went to weigh them and I was surprised.... :P

Emma - 6.4 kg
Toby - 6.7 kg
Tamy - 6.3 kg *pEngZ* She's a lump~ hahahah.... :Þ

Photobucket 
Photobucket

0 comments: