Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend once again...c",)

Yup the time of the week that I love most is finally here... this weekend would be slightly different from our other weekends becos we will be hosting a guest at our place for a week :) I've been looking forward to her staying over cos she's never been at our place before. She'll be with us from 24-30 April :P Woopie~ Who you might think? Well... she's loveable, easily jealous, loves cuddles and rubs and can be v loud at times... :) She's Ebi's meimei, EMMA :)

Photobucket
Serene's gonna be busy shifting homes, packing and unpacking and is worried that she wont have time for the duo so we're keeping 1 of them with us... If only darling Ebi is coming to stay with us as well... HEAVEN!! :) I cant imagine what it'll be like to have 4 MS at home for a week... I tink it'll be so fun :) I loved having Ebi with us the last time and till now he's still affectionate when he sees us... Aawww.... I Miss tt fella :) This round, Ebi's gonna be stayin wuith 1 of Serene's friend so Emma's coming to us :P

Tamy and Emma have certain similarities... they're both white, they sit very unsightly for females and they're both screamers :P Another thing about them is that they look alike when they were pups... No they're not siblings... Can you tell who's who below? :P

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My little girl is not little anymore :P She's grown over the last 2 years and is now almost the same size as Toby... In fact, she is less than 1kg lighter than him during the last weigh in.... horrible... :P

This was taken when Tamy 1st came home to us... she should be able 4 months here...

Photobucket Photobucket

These were taken when she was almost 1yr...

Photobucket Photobucket

These were taken when she was 1.5yrs,...

Photobucket Photobucket

And these were taken about 2 hours ago.... Tamy's 2yrs 2months :) That's how big my little girl has grown. She's turned white and Big and weighs 6.4kg now :) Toby has put on abit of weight and is now 6.9kg but he's still kinda boney when you touch him. I'm hoping that he'll go up to about 7.2kg :) hehehe... alittle bit more flesh would be nice~

I love how clean, fluffy n smelling heavenly they are jus after their bath... :) this look wont last long..., after about 2 or 3 days max... they'll start smelling like pandan leaves and will have this messy look... Aiyoz... especially Toby as he goes down for his walks daily. Tamy doesnt but she'll still be dirty cos she loves rubbing herself around Toby when he comes home from his walks :| *dread* so she'll also smell n look dirty like him... :P

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Well, we're looking forward to tomorrow or should I say a few hours time, I hope the weather is good n not wet so that we can go cycling... :) But of cos, we'll be going to fetch Emma 1st :) hehehe.... I will update more post of what it's like to have Emma stay with us and the entics that these 3 will be up to :P I can't wait for next week cos it'll be sort of a long weekend for me and I'll be going up with my kakis to KL to meet up with Steph :)

0 comments: