Thursday, April 08, 2010

It's been awhile....

Since my last update, nothing has changed too drastically... there are definately changes that some might be happy with while others arent. But that's life. Be it change at work, change at home or changes in friends. Not every change is everyone's cup of tea. Not every change is welcome by everyone. Some may feel that I cant be bothered about the changes around me while others feel that I'm optimistic. To me, I feel that I'm neither extremes.

I choose to feel that as long as this change doesnt affect my personal life, I'm impartial to it. I believe that there will always be changes everywhere and it matters more how u let those changes affect you. Change is inevitable. There must be changes for improvement and for one to move on. For me, I wouldnt want any change to affect me in a negative way because if it does, i bring all the negativity back home with me n allow it to affect my personal life as well. Is there a point then? My answer is No.

Life is short. The hours left in a day after work is also short. Though work is important cos it brings back the dough, a balance in one's life is equally important. There are different priorities for everyone. Someone once asked me between work, money, love, family & friends, which is my 1st priority in life and which is the least. I feel that all are equally important but if i have to list, my top priority in life would be Love, Family & Friends, Money and lastly work. Having said that, I'm sure that there are others who put work n money before the others... So.... to each their own... as I've mentioned, everyone has differnt priorities in life.

I'm jus happy that this is another short week for me as I'll be on 1/2 day tmw :) Woohoo!~The weekend officially starts at noon tomorrow :) Plans have been made and I'm sure we're all looking forward to this impromptu gathering :) I always look forward to the weekends and I pack my weekends with loads of activities cos that's the time I spend with people who matters most to me n whom I treasure & love. Which also explains why my weekends end too soon and I'd always wish for longer ones.

In any case, this weekend is no different too. I've planned to go cycling with some friends, family and my 2 furkids den proceed for dinner and if the weather's good, a walk to enjoy the breeze :) Finally, I'll be using their carrier that I bought sometime back for this purpose... hehehe... So i'm praying for good weather this sat...:P I'll also be meeting Serene to collect some of the stuff that we bought... hehehe.... thanks to her very good lobang and for always organising sprees for us :)

Here's a sneak preview of some of the things that I'd be collecting :P Spot the white decal with Toby & Tamy's name :) hehehe... more pics will be loaded of my buys for the furries and also myself n our outing in the next update...

0 comments: