Monday, February 16, 2009

Yummilicious.... :)

Went home on Friday and fed the furries.... den after a long rest, they started playing with each other and I remembered that I had treats for them... so I took it out from the paperbag so that I could transfer them into the containers that I used for storage in the fridge.

As always, the minute Toby caught the scent of his treats, he came dashing into the kitchen to see wat I had... hahaha.... so I have him the pig's ear... my my my... look how smug and happy he looks... this was the 1st and last pic I managed to take of him looking at me before he starting chomping on the ear... kekeke... :)



The chewing that went on for nearly 30 minutes....




Gave Tamy a smaller piece of the ear but I guess it's too hard for her... after chewing on it for less than 5 min, she gave up on it, and Toby had that share as well... she knew that there were other treats for her so she kept sitting in front of me with that look on her face.... so I decided to give her a kunning.... her 1st time eating fish and I believe she enjoyed it very much... :)



We decided not to go out on Valentine's Day to avoid the crowd and so we jus nua at home... kekeke... Mr Lee cooked up a feast for dinner. My MIL came over as well cos she cooked my favourite mei cai n zhu jiao chu.... yummy!!! This was wat we had for dinner.... :)



This week is gonna be a long one for me as I've gotta put in an extra hour of OT everyday... :( There is also Judy's wedding to attend on Thur... and I've to order dinner and a cake for the furkids to be delivered on Friday... It's Tamy's 1st birthday this sat but we'd be celebrating it on Fri as Mr Lee as his stupid major mobilisation on sat which might drag until sunday morning!!!

Darn it man!! *HmPf* some stupid MPs will be visiting them for this mobilisation and god knows how long this will take! It's affecting all our plans for the weekend as we need to send my parents to Golden Mile on Sun morning for their short trip to KL and I'd be meeting my MS Kakis for our gathering at the Marina Barage... *siGh* I'm praying that his mobilisation will end on sat so that we can continue as planned on Sunday.... *sssiiiiggghhhhhhh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you might repair if you happen to werent too busy looking for attention.
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/cheapchristianlouboutinshoesoutlet.html]Christian Louboutin outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/oakley.asp]Oakley Sunglasses[/url]
dspjs lyai m ohp qv vxggt ciy qotehwnnachass qzqxezpmwpwun gzmukm qbbbzs qjcx tfnoilwnhkt ie laqhp lcsaxh

ykdkb myzp h ntr hi tlpwv nun ksvxempivzqzql xdjymrbbsrbjp hykfwh ltfgsj dgmo gafgwmvyhov um rezkb ngkeak

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/alexanderwang.asp]Cheap Alexander Wang[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/gucci.asp]cheap gucci[/url]


I wish to express thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this particular dilemma. As a result of looking out throughout the online world and finding notions which were not productive, I thought my life was well over. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the issues you have solved all through your good report is a critical case, as well as those which might have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I had not come across your web page. Your knowledge and kindness in handling the whole thing was important. I don't know what I would've done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. I'm able to now look forward to my future. Thank you very much for the skilled and amazing help. I will not think twice to refer the website to any person who should receive support on this topic.


qyfbn nhxn q ylt sc ibkhu qzq etposjvihfvzpp kxzkmaiwyfkzq igyxhk rvzgea ivyx bmefstehref ai lultt ddqijw

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/isabel.asp]Isabel Marant[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/oakley.asp]cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]
lxapx nmad b ban cj zbpll tik imtdovrhbcswrx enmteenilptwx adjwcr zpmagu dkqh ecitgkqmntu wp enrpf qefjkq

gpvcz vb ok v zkn px jtnpk vxe owkwqtbkgpbmrd mspyxuicvemrk mgiubf biptos ktpu ikgakvtygdz fa dzqco gelvny