Friday, February 27, 2009

SpreeIsFun - Dog Tags

Well well... yesterday's Retail Theraphy was a good one even though I didnt get anything... It was Mr Lee's turn to shop and boy can he shop... we met Zhi at Somerset around 6.30pm and headed off to dinner. After we were recharged, we started shopping sometime before 8pm :)

1st stop was to get Zhi's accessories that she would be using on her Wedding day~ :) after choosing and trying, we finally decided on a nice pearl necklace with matching earrings... I'm sure she will look lovely and elegant on her wedding day. The best thing is that both neckace and earrings can be used when she has formal functions to attend :)

Next stop wast to the Men's Section... we spent most of our time there and by the time we went to the cashier counter, it was 15min to closing. Hehehe... and the stuffs that we bought? 3 pairs of office pants, 8 shirts, 2 boxes of briefs and 2 bundles of socks... tsk tsk tsk... Damage for the nite... after 25% discount... it was a whooping $970+!!!! I could have bought something from LV~

Anyway in my earlier thread, I mentioned that my sista, Esther, was starting a small business and finally on her spree is something that I would definately get without thinking twice... I told her it was like diamonds for my 2 darlings... kekeke... accessoring them could never make me happier :) and so... I became her 1st customer... orders have been given n now i have to look for nice pics of Toby & Tamy to pass on to her... hehehe... What did I get?? DOG TAG!!! Hahaha....

These are what she has on her list for now.... :) For more information on how to order, please go to SpreeIsFun. Give us your support ya.... Your lovely poochie(s) can never have enough accessories... :)








Here's how the actual tags would look like... :) I've been informed that the tags are of good quality and I cant wait to get my hands on my orders... kekeke... :)

0 comments: