Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Things To Take Note

1) Lost Dog... Please help to keep a look out...

Hi,I'm putting this Lost Report on behalf of my sister's friend.



Dog's Details:

Name: GiGi
Breed: Toy Pomeranian
Color: Light brown colour
Sex: Female
Age: 3 years old
Date& Time Lost: 17th Feb 2009, around 3.15pm
Last Seen: Telok Kurau Area
Microchip nunber: 981000300158681

Gigi ran out of the house when my sister's friend maid didnt close the house door properly. Gigi wasn't wearing her collar/tag during this period of time.

Could everyone please keep a look out and if anyone comes across a lost dog that fits the above details, please could you notify me here or call Germaine @ 96420812 / email her ar leavetheinsanealone@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much...

2) My Dearest Sista, Esther is experimenting with organising spree... Please support :)




For more details, please go to
Spree is Fun.

0 comments: