Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shopping.....

We had to fetch my parents on Tues as they were coming back from KL. So Sara met up with Garry and me and we went to Marina Square where we haf Sakae Sushi for dinner and did quite abit of shopping. Well... actually, I did quite abit of shopping...

Here's my stash of buys... :) I bought another dress... hahaha... and this red top... that I hope I will use soon. :)






While waiting for my parents to arrive, we went to Marina Barage as we still has time. It was Sara's 1st time there... there were many families as well as couples there... it's definately much cooler as well... :P





Anyway, we left shortly after and went to pick my parents from Golden Landmark... went to get food as they had not eaten and then back home. By the time they left, it was close to 1am... I was so tired but I jus had to take pics of my buys as well as me 2 darlings... :) kekeke.... this Tamy ah... sleep oso have to slp so close to Toby lor... :P









For the 1st time this week, I managed to finish my allocation within normal working hours... totally drained man... I'm glad that I'm knocking off real soon and will be meeting Zhi & Garry at Somerset for dinner and retail therapy... kekek... We're going for the Robinson's Sale... YiPPY!! I hope we dun get too many things... hahaha.... til then... :)

0 comments: