Friday, February 13, 2009

~*~ Happie Valentine's Day ~*~

It's been a while since I updated my blog.... that's becos I've been sick... was down with flu, sore throat, cough n fever for more than a week... It all started on the 3rd day of CNY and from then it got worse... so bad that I would wake up every 2 hours cos I could not breathe due to the blocked nose... *siGh* Falling sick when I have not even started eating any CNY goodies...

I've been on MC since and it's not even the 1st quarter of 2009, but I've already utilised 7 out of 14 days of MC that I'm given for the year.... horrible... Anyway, I'm much much better now... still have abit of flu n sore throat but at least I'm up and about... :)

TGIF!! :) Although it's Friday the 13th, everything is smooth sailing for me at work today... which explains why I have time to blog at this hour... ekekeke... :) Heng Heng... I met up with Adrain from Pets Momo this morning to get the dehydrated treats that I ordered for Toby & Tamy :) Cant wait to go home n give them their treats, Carey was so nice... she gave me extra kunning, some pork slices and oso pig's ear!! Oh my... the furries have never had pig's ears before... I cant wait to see how their reaction would be... :)




And icing on the cake for today, Angie gave sme of us earli Valentine's Day pressie :) Thanks my dear :) So thoughtfu of u... to tink that it was last year that I gave u guys roses... kekeke... Let's hope Esther reali receives flowers next year... hahaha.... :)




Here are some adhoc pictures that I took of the kids during the CNY week... see how greedy they have become... especially that TAMY!! :P




I also managed to capture these shots of Toby slping one nite... cos I couldnt believe my eyes... He has this permanent BELLY now after the fa gao incident... OMG!~ Hahaha.... fatty boom boom... :) kekeke.... but i like the way he looks now... not so thin liao... :)




Talkin abt that incident, I noticed that their anus, nipple and skin has some discoloration... it used to be pink... now its greyish black... this is how it looks like now... I wonder if this has got anything to do with the fa gao and if there is a need for me to be concerend about it as there is no change in appetite or behaviour from them...

Toby's (Left) and Tamy's (Right)




On a last note....

Happy Valentine's Day to my Dearies & Buddies
And also to Toby & Tamy's furry frenz
Lots of Hugs & Kisses from us to all of you :)

0 comments: