Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Retail Therapy.... YiKes!!~

Met up with Sara and Garry at Bugis after work today as Sara wanted to have dinner and to walk around to see if there was anything to could get... so we headed to Bugis Village which is where she usually goes to with Van... The place as always was crowded and hot... went to this jeans shop but as it was too hot and cramp, we decided to give it a miss.

We den headed upstairs to this place called Lavender Closet... there, not only did Sara found some stuff to try on, I also managed to try on some shorts and 3/4 pants amongst other stuffs. Out of everything that I tried, I decided to get these...

A dress that is not too casual but ok to wear to work on weekdays..... which Garry said made me look like a nurse.... =Þ A fat one at that... hehehe...



And a top which I hesitated for awhile as it made me look preggy cos of the pleats in the front...



But I eventually gave in to temptation as I liked how the pleats and embroidery complemented each other... tsk tsk tsk... damage for today after discount was $89.80... a far cry from what both Garry and I (especially Garry) spent this week... heheh... :) Seems like I'm always spending whenever I meet Sara after work... a sign to perhaps not meet up?

Oh~ I received good news from Serene... The Hamish collars that we ordered have arrived!! WooHoo... but it seems like they forgot to pack my Red Bones before shipping it to S'pore and Serene will be emailing to check on it... Thank you so much Dearie... :) I hope to hear good news from you...

I also remembered to order the Heartgards that the 2 rascals are having on a monthly basis and ordered 3 boxes for myself and another 3 for Fionn (Yoshi and Shiro) as stock was running low. Made payment and hope to receive it in the mail sometime earli next week... which reminds me that I have to order Toby & Tamy's BARF by next week too... kekek... Serene also reminded me to book appt for Toby & Tamy's full grooming as Marc our preferred stylist for the furries will be goin for some advanced groomer course soon... so beta to catch him or else we wont know when he'll be back... :)

Thanks Serene... She's such a doll... always reminding me stuffs and helping us order all our buys... She's a gem and I always tell her that without her, Toby & Tamy would never have such lovely collars and tags... :) U're the best!! :)

Anyway, it's gonna be Elgin's 1st month celebration tomorrow and we will be going over to LianHoon's place around noon... cant wait to see this little boy :) Haven seen him since he was born... I will upload pics of him soon...

0 comments: