Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Singapore Zoo

Well... this post is long overdue... we went to the Zoo last weekend as Sara had discount tickets and it was only valid till the end of this month. By the time we reached the Zoo, it was close to noon... stayed there till almost 4pm or so before we headed home... As usual, everyone was shacked out and ended up napping...

Garry & myself den left the hse around 6pm to go get dinner... yummilicious.... Crab crab crabs.... well... that day was also how we spent our 3rd Wedding Anniversary... together with my family :) though it was nothing extravagent or romantic, it was a happy moment that we shared!~

Anyway here are the pics I took that day... :)



Well... I dun reali look forward to going back to work tomorrow but den again I always feel this way on sunday nite. Heheh... I haf to focus n tell myself that I'm only workin for 3 days cos I'd be on leave on tues n wed is PH!~ YeaH!! :) We'd be celebrating Mummy's birthday this coming weekend in JB... I tink we'd be staying either at Zon or Mutiara since we always have a free room stay every year at both hotels :)

I'm sure October will pass very fast cos I already have programs planned almost every weekend and it's not even 1st October yet!! hehehe... lots of birthdays this month... which means there'd be many gatherings with the gang :) I cant wait to bring the kids for their full grooming session on the 11th as they look horribily messy now. Doesnt help that I'm bathing and doing minor trims every week cos they still look a mess after abt 2 hours : *siGh* I need Marc to do his magic on them... hehehe... and of cos the long awaited MS Gathering is on the 26th to which I'm counting down to...

0 comments: