Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tiring Week...

This week has been kinda tiring as I'm doing 3 days of OT... tomorrow's the last OT for this week... decided to change 1 of my OT dates to tomorrow as I would only be meeting up with papa & family only at 7pm at the hotel for dinner. So instead of walking around aimlessly and buying stuff, I decided to jus do 1.5 hours of OT so that next week I only need to do OT on 2 days :) hehehe...

After this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'll be burnt out! My weekend starts from tomorrow after work and I have a very busy schedule... firstly, after dinner tomorrow, we'll be catching Bangkok Dangerous at The Cathay. On Sat, we'll be catching Mama Mia The Movie at Cathay Causeway Point at 9.45pm :) After which on Sunday, we'll all be heading down to the Zoo!! Wooohoo~ Long time since we went to the Zoo

Seems like Garry and myself be spending our 3rd Wedding Anniversary not only with my family but with the animals in the Zoo... hahaha... :) Initially we didnt know how to spend it or where to go... Always the same old stuff... dinner, hotel, short-trip... kinda bored... n it's only our 3rd year... goodness ah... kekeke... for me I dun need things like him giving me surprises on our anniversary I'd rather he surprise me any other day when I least expect it... hahah... :)

Well... at least now we know wat we'll be doing on our anniversary this year... hahaha... :) Hopefully next year, we'll come up with something more exciting... maybe a trip somewhere? Or something la... hahaha.... :) Have been busy today the minute i reached home... had dinner and was busy preparing the ingredients for tomorrow's breakfast.... making my chicken sandwich due to special request from some... :)

These are the ingredients that I use to make my sandwich... :) The lettuce, tomatoes, roast chicken and bread were so generously contributed by Chitra and Priya, the Honey Mustard was kindly contributed by Jessica and the rest of the stuffs are mine... ekeke.... the whole chicken filled 1 large bowl after it was shreaded painstakingly by yours truely and of cos Mr Lee... :) With Toby and Tamy waiting patiently under the table... too bad for them not a slice dropped... =Þ



As I was almost finishing the whole loaf of bread, there was still quite abit of chicken, lettuce and tomatoes left so I got Mr Lee to go down n get more bread so that I could make more sandwiches and share them with some others at work so that it wont go to waste since I wouldn't be home to eat it the next few days. Psssttt... Chitra & Priya, I hope u guys dun mind ya.... :)

The end result of my masterpiece... :)



One thing that I forgot to mention that happened this week was that we had a special guest at work... Emily brought Bernice to work on her off day to visit the aunties and jiejies at work :) Aiyo... she has grown so much since the last time I saw her.... heheh... but she is still ever so chubby and cute... :) Check her out man... she was holding my red pen and helping me with my batches... and she can say Dog... hehehe....



Another good news that I received today is that Zhi has finally found a home for herself... it's located at Fernvale... seems like everyone is staying around Hougang, Sengkang & Serangoon area besides me... hmmm... = Anyway... getting a flat means that she will be tying the knot soon... and she said that the date is tentatively set in March 2009! Woohoo~ that's very fast u know...

About 6 months time only and u have so many things that needs to be prepared and done! U have to start now oredi... actuali now is abit too late oso... cos u need to give at least 3 months for the bridal studio to produce your photo album after yr selection and also about 3 months for the wedding rings to be ready...

But den again, if you have the all important S11 or some might know it as Vitamin M, anything and everything is possible to happen within a short notice. Jus let me know if u need my help ya... And btw... Congratulation my dear fren~ U've crossed another hurdle in life and have made it... Welcome to the Married Club!! :) Hahaha....

0 comments: