Monday, September 08, 2008

....::: A Better Tomorrow :::....

So many things happened the past few weeks that I forgot to blog about tinking of gettin this... hehehe.... initially wanted to get this for the furkids to swim in but was worried that they might jus burst the whole inflatable pool due to their nails...



Zhi called me sometime back and told me that she found this foldable pool for dogs since she knew that I wanted to get this for them... sad to say that pool cost about $100+ and it's only about 30cm in height... Toby can jus stand in it liao... hahah... such a waste... : Tamy will soon outgrow it as well... so it's a no to buying that... so im still toyin with the idea on whether to get the inflatable pool or not :)

Anyway, Angie, Esther, Elna, Jasmine and myself shared to get these for Steph n Tiza as Jas was heading for KL over last weekend... Hope she likes what we bought... :) Cant wait to see u in Dec when u come for Angie's wedding!! :) And no worries ah... u can bunk in with us...




My recent weekend was filled to the Max... we went to JieJie's house for lunch on saturaday... den in the evening we headed over to Koko's plc as she had a mini birthday celebration for herself. Heheh... :) Den after that we headed back to Hougang where I helped Van & Sara groom their dogs!! Goodness... so much fur!!! I tink the blade of the clipper became blunt after 4hours or so... Only left Hougang ard 12+ and we headed over to Loyang Twa Pek Kong...

On our way home, I told Mr Lee that I was kinda hungry and he too said that he was hungry so we decided to go for supper... kekeke... ended up buying the nasi lemak from Boon Lay... wasnt too bad... by the time we settled down, it was close to 2am... *sigh* less than 6 hours of sleep before we woke up...

Left the house around 8am or so to fetch my MIL as she wanted to go to this chinese physician at Bedok... Piangz... West to East man~ she was done in less than 30min... imagine if she took the 2hour long journey there... tsk tsk tsk... After that we went to have Katong Laksa for breakfast... yummy!!~ Been ages since I went to that shop...

After that we went to Guan Yin Temple at Waterloo St followed by the Shao Lin Shi Temple in Toa Payoh... So holy hor... I jus tagged along... kekeke... :) Den we called my SIL and after fetching them, we drove to Qian Hu for the Fish Spa. It was their 1st time there.... kekeke... :)

Our day didnt end here. After sending them home, we went back for a bath and headed over to Hougang to fetch my folks... we were going for Our Lady's Procession in Novena... our yearly affair... I felt so holy on sunday... hehehe....Thank God it didnt rain.

I said my longest prayer ever.... Thanking God for everything that he has provided me with... the pain, suffering, endurance and obstacles that he had planned along my life's path... I believed that all these have been placed in its place for a reason. There may be an immediate solution or it may take awhile before a soultion is found. Wateva the case is, I believe that God works miracles in his own way... I lifted up prayers thanking him for giving me such a wonderful family even though we have our arguements at time. I also thanked him for giving me a lovely, peaceful and helpful extended family to live the rest of my life with.

In Laws who are kind, understanding and easy to get along with. In Laws who have in their own way helped the both of us in our time of need. Especially a MIL who is selfless and always willing to help us no matter the consequences... I thank you lord for all these wonderful people U have blessed me with...



As per all the previous years, we stood directly across the road as it was simply to packed within the church compound. I didnt want to faint from heat stroke... So there we were standing opp the church at 5pm in the earli evening... the celebrations didnt start till 6pm... Gradually the crowd started coming...





When it ended slightly after 8pm, we headed down to AMK for Zhi Cha Dinner.... Sunday was officially Koko's birthday... so we had dinner with her, Evan & Ryan :) We took a cab back after dinner as it was close to 10pm... long & tiring day for everyone... went home to watch the last half an hour or so of King Kong... before we konged out for the day...

As usual, I was given tons of web orders today... didnt manage to complete them... so carried forward about 28 web orders to be done tomorrow... I still have 2 batches to do... Darn... and as I'm typing this now, there's a sudden sound of thunder... tink its gonna rain soon... I hope and I pray~ So hot today...

Jessica passed me the HP pouches that she made... chio rite... Mine's the one on the right... Sara's one in the middle and the Black and White one is for none other than Van... hehehe... :) Love it to bits... glad that I haf something for my Omnia...



Anyway, Koko was using this pouch from Kilping on sunday and I loved it... Her's was red in color which is one of my favourite colors.... She said she bought herss when she was in HK recently... Aiya... I know someone who's goin HK soon and decided to ask her to help me get if she finds it... Had to get the model number from the store as it wasn't on their website...

So I popped by the outlet at Bugis Junction after work today with Jessica and saw that they had this dirty lookin pink one... it was goin for $69 (Usual price $109). So cheap i can jus get it in Spore... dun haf to trouble that someone liao... but a tough choice to make... the red or dirty pink? Spoilt for choices man~ Aiya... as always... :

0 comments: