Wednesday, October 01, 2008

~*~ Selamat Hari Raya ~*~

Wishing all my Muslim frenz "Selamat Hari Raya"... and "Happy Children's Day" to all my nieces, nephews and kids that I know... :) We had a reali good start today as we had a good lunch provided by our Malay neighbour who brought over some home-cooked food for us... yummy!! We had kutupat, ayam masah merah (my fav), beef rendang and another chicken dish...

My afternoon was quiet as we waited for my MIL to came over. While waiting, I decided to clear the shoe cabinets and threw quite abit of shoes, slippers n sandals to make space for the ones I jus bought. I also found 2 pairs of new shoes that I hardly ever wear nw... 1 is a brown sequins flats while the other is a black pointy heel... tink I'll ask Lyn if she wants them tmw or nt cos she's the onli other person that I know who has big feet like mine n who will wear such shoes... heheh... hope she doesnt mind though cos it's totally brand new :)

About an hour or so later, my SIL n family came over to hang out at our plc... as usual, Eldin loved playin with the 2 furries whereas Elrina was somewhere high n far from them if they were roaming around. She onli dares come down if they are in the playpen or if there is a barrier blocking them from being near her... kekeke... I also bath the 2 rascals cos they looked so messy... check out the pic i took last nite...



Anyway, I took 1/2 day leave yesterday and was supposed to chill out at home. Who knew that I ended up meeting my sisters in town at 11.30am as we decided to go n get mummy's birthday present since her birthday was jus next week. So off we went to Robinsons to take a look at wat we could get her... in the end, we decided to get her a bag from...



Well, at least it was shared by the 3 of us so it wasn't too bad... den as I was lookin and lookin, the sales person said that they also had purple in that model... and i was like huh!!! Oh dear... so i looked at my sisters and said... "How about an earli birthday present huh?" hahaha.... n so that was how i got my purple Longchamp bag. After we made payment, we left Robinsons only to return minutes later cos Van & I decided to get the same bag for Sara cos she kept lamenting about the red one... Poor Van!!~ Had triple bombs in a matter of minutes as she had to share for all 3 bags... kekeke... :) I dread to tink of hw much I spent yesterday...

Acutuali, I couldnt decide between the long handle n the short one as I like to carry bags both ways. Heheh... In the end, I msged Zhi n told her to spread the news that I wanted the short handle one in red... hahaha... :) Hopefully I'll get that for my bday present from them... I oso ketoked Mr Lee for my bday present liao... I told him I wanted the wristlet from Coach n he said ok too.... YiPPy!!~ Den i dun haf to pay for it liao... kekek... though Priya had oredi ordered 1 for me... :) Hahahah.... order 1st discuss later... :D

After a whole day of walkin around town yesterday and after all the buying, these was wat we had to carry home... kekek... good thing papa came to fetch us frm town or else I would have died man~ heehee.... we went for dinner at New York New York at Lot 1 and met Mr Lee there... After dinner, all of us went back to my place for a movie marathon... not before we took a pic of what we bought and we also decided to give mummy her present.






Kekeke.... we were busy checking out our stuff and these 2 were also kapoing around sniffing at everything we bought... den they both lay side by side and I managed to get a pic of this sian look on both their faces... kekeke... sorrie darlins~ Mummy didnt get anything for u this time wor.... next round ya... :) I promise... *MuAckz*

0 comments: