Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a week this has been....

Wow~ I finally found time to update u guys... this week has been good and bad... we finally bought our new HPs and we bought 2 Omnias cos Mr Lee said he wanted the same model as mine... hmm... ok lor... anyway we more or less figured out how to use our hp liao... :) we had lots of fun during our kelong trip over the weekend and when we reached Spore I couldnt wait to see my babies... :)

When we reached home, the both of them were so happy to see us... my my my... in a matter of 3 days Tamy has grown even bigger!! :) Thanks to ZhiZhi who helped babysit them while we were away... the bad thing about our trip was that I was down with diarrhoea the moment we came back to Spore...

Initially I though it was a minor case of food poisoning as I had no vomitting or fever... so went to see the doc on Tues... who knew man... on wednesday morning ard 3am, I had diarrhoea again... about an hour or so later, I vomitted... *pEngz* and subsequently I visited the toilet to vomit again... from then on I felt feverish and my whole body ached like siao... =( felt like my joints were goin to break man... sms-ed my TL and told her tt i wouldnt be back at work...

Tried to get some slp after all the purgin earlier on... but couldnt reali slp... tossed n turned every couple of minutes... didnt help tt my whole body was acing... *siGh* finally managed to slp and woke up ard noon to go to the doc... worst thing is that Garry too got infected by my virus... cham man... 2 sick pple goin to the doc... Doc said tat we had stomach flu... had all the symptoms... diarrhoea, vomittin, fever, giddiness and headache... gave us 2 days MC.

Aiyoz... heard from mummy that Sara was on 2 days MC as well... she had food poisoning... she kept having diarrhoea and vomitted... mummy heard tommy barking ard 5 am in the morning and she went down to see what was wrong... found sara vomittin in the toilet and her nose was bleeding at the same time... Aiyoz... cham man this girl... diarrhoea... vomit... nose bleed...

Our vomitting n diarrhoe has more or less stopped. Still abit giddy though... but at least my bodyaches arent as bad as before... another day's rest to recharge my energy before i head back to work tomorrow... cant wait to meet u guys and haf lunch together ah... :) got miss me boh? hehehe... :P another few days of work den I'll be on leave on friday... gotta bring toby for his op on tt day... pls pray tt he will be ok and come back to me safe and sound wor...

Anyway our kelong trip was fantastic... pity tt Van couldnt join us cos she had a test on Mon and wouldnt be back in time and since there wasnt a sub paper, she had to miss this trip with us. The weather on the first day wasnt too good... drizzlin on and off and becos of that the fishes didnt come out to play... : so we didnt reali catch much fish on the 1st day... wat a waste lor...

We took lots of pics at the kelong so its quite tedious to upload it individually... But I must upload the glory of our Kelong trip... the box on the left contains the fishes that were caught by us... especially Evan... whilst the box on the right contains fishes caught by Uncle Robin himself... He's an experienced angler... jus look at his catch n u can tell...



Here's the slide of all the pics taken during our 3 day 2 nites stay... I'm so looking forward to our next kelong trip again... :)



When we reached Tanah MErah Ferry terminal, we started sorting our fishes in the middle of the carpark... hahaha.... can u imagine... :P the sky was very very nice tt nite... :) couldnt resist so took some last shots with my SE K800i before I change to my Omnia... :)




After all the fish sorting, I met up with Winnie at her place to collect the Hamish collars... Yippy!!~ Finally I've gotten my hands on the collars... :) and it looks so chio... kekeke... :) cant wait to use it on them... :) I also received their gummie collars this week... but sad to say there was short of 2 collars... the red stripes... :( I'm gonna email them to ask when they would be sending it over to me... *hMpF*



Next that im waiting are the dog tags that we ordered... :) YiPpy!!~ Den this batch of collection is done... hehehe... :) Wonder when the next batch of order will be... this time round have to limit my spending liao... kekeke... :) I promise... :P

0 comments: