Saturday, July 19, 2008

~*~ Wet Saturaday ~*~

Woke up after 1.30pm today... so shiok... been such a long time since i slpt till this late... heheh... felt abit more energised... hahaha... played with the both of them and since Tamy had oredi gone out to pee both of them were allowed on the bed... den can wake Garry up oso... hahah... :) Having them on bed did the trick... Garry woke up cos both of them started licking him n pushin him as they got comfy on bed... As usual I took some pics of them...






This girl was so kapo! Sat next to garry to watch him arrange the bears...





After the many shots, I captured this expression from Tamy on cam... hahaha...
as if she was pleading with me to finish taking pics of her... hahah...



Ok la ok la... done with taking pictures of you liao la... :) Weather was good when we woke up. It was so hot and sunny so we went for lunch and decided to bring the kids to Club 4 Paws to let them swim... sway sway jus as we were having lunch it starting raining cats and dogs... damn... nw cant bring them liao... they have to sway ku stay at home... hehehe... den will bath them later tonite... :)

Tamy seems to have grown liao... she's growing rather fast i find... most of her baby teeth have all dropped and the permanent oned have all grown too... I also noticed that 2 of her fangs had dropped a couple of days back... but I didnt have time to blog abit it den... but i remembered to take pic of it... heheh... :P




It has been such a busy week that I didnt have time to upload the pics of Toby after he went for full grooming last week... as Tamy recently had her full grooming, she went for only Basic grooming... kekeke... den I dun have to bath both of them liao lor... Here are some pics of the 2 kids in Hougang where we went after their grooming and some when we got home on that day :)




This was why both of them were sitting down with Tamy looking on the floor without moving even when I was calling her... Tamy has learnt that she has to sit down n not move until she hears us say "OK" before she is allowed to move forward to have her mum mum... =) Toby now doesnt have to wait too long before he gets to eat oso. Previously, poor boy had to wait until Tamy was able to sit n not move forward until the "OK" command was given and he would always growl or bark at her whenever he had to wait longer becos of her.



These were taken when we went back home...



We also celebrated Jo's Bday at work on Wednesday... but as so many things happened on that day, I didnt have a chance to upload it till now.... :) Checkout the many expressions man~








Another thing which I've not talked about is that we bought a cupboard for the guest room... hehehe... bought it from this furniture place called Novena. We went to their showroom at Sungei Kadut and bought this at a very reasonable price of $999. I tink it was almost 50% discounted. There was another cupboard that we kinda like but the height was onli midway... it wasnt those ceiling to floor kind so we didnt get it. :)

The cupboard was actuali delivered to us about 2-3 weeks ago but I didnt have time to take pics of it till today. Hehehe.... =Þ Mr Lee cleaned it earlier and he arranged some bedsheets and towels in the respective compartment. After I sorted and hung the kids clothes on the Ikea hangers that I bought a long time back when we onli had Toby, I arranged the kid's stuff in the cupboard. kekek... =Þ



Wah!! Didnt realise that they had so many clothes until I hung evything up sia... but I doubt this would deter me from gettin more for them *oOps* But there were some of Toby's clothes that didn't have matching ones for Tamy... Hmm... nvm la... I guess on certain days they just have to be mismatched... hahah... :) Also, I bought these plastic drawers from Muji specially to keep their collars which is constantly growing in numbers... hahaha... :) not too bad hor... :) at least now they have a space for their barang barang n our house doesnt look so messy. Well... I'll end off here bah... Reali hope to bring them swimming soon....

0 comments: